Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Four of the SR* birds apparently.
    The four listed in post #113 are 9V-SRB, -SRC, SRD, and -SRE respectively...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
      The four listed in post #113 are 9V-SRB, -SRC, SRD, and -SRE respectively...
      I saw 9V-SRB was changing her engine(s) yesterday, is it preparing for her leave?

PS: Sitting in CX new J is really hard to take photo

Comment

• she was without her left engine for the past couple of days - ya I dont like CX herring bone J seats arrangement as its hard to look out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
          I saw 9V-SRB was changing her engine(s) yesterday, is it preparing for her leave?
          Romeo Bravo was at stand 206 last week. Missing a number 1 engine.

She was still there this morning but i didn't look if they'd installed the no 1 engine or not.

Comment

• Here's for those who are interested in know what RBA is gettin'.!

Royal Brunei inks deal with SIA to lease six 777s

Royal Brunei Airlines (RBA) has confirmed that it will lease six Boeing 777-200ER aircraft from Singapore Airlines to replace its 767-300ERs.

The two carriers signed the lease agreement today, says RBA, adding that the 777s will help it renew its fleet and expand its operations.

"In addition to a higher passenger and cargo capacity than the 767s, the 777s' improved product will enhance RBA's ability to grow its revenue base," says RBA.

The airline said earlier this month it is in talks with SIA to lease 777s, and was expecting to finalise a deal soon.

RBA's first 777 is expected to arrive on 26 May, and the airline will operate the first flight to London via Dubai during the third week of June.

The remaining five aircraft will arrive between June and September, adds the carrier.

Each aircraft will be configured with 30 business class and 255 economy class seats. The 777s will be equipped with RBA's in-flight entertainment system with individual screens and video and audio on demand, says RBA.

"The support that Royal Brunei Airlines received from Singapore Airlines brought this partnership beyond a pure lease. Under the lease terms, selected support programmes provided by Original Equipment Manufacturers to SIA are also provided to RBA to cover the aircraft engines, auxiliary power unit and other selected components," says RBA's CEO Robert Yang.

Source: Air Transport Intelligence

Comment

• So Royal Brunei are getting 6 of the 9V-SV* Birds?
              The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

• Originally posted by bubblerevolution View Post
                So Royal Brunei are getting 6 of the 9V-SV* Birds?
                Yes - so it seems.

Comment

• Gut feeling tells me that Victor Foxtrot is the first to go. There's a T7 in BI colours at SIAEC.

Comment

• 777 must look really nice in BI colors. What abt the interiors? Gold shit pots and sinks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                      Gut feeling tells me that Victor Foxtrot is the first to go. There's a T7 in BI colours at SIAEC.

Nick, why would you think that Victor Foxtrot would be the first to go? Why not Victor Alpha? Thanks.
                      https://www.facebook.com/FLAPV1/
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=11491

Comment

• Originally posted by fablee View Post
                        Nick, why would you think that Victor Foxtrot would be the first to go? Why not Victor Alpha? Thanks.
                        My sources have hinted.

Comment

• SQ's 772ERs are a good fit into BI's fleet since the spacebeds are of the same design of BI's biz class seats on their B763ERs. No retrofitting needed!
                          My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• 777s for BI will most likely leave the fleet in this order.

9V-SVF
                            9V-SVG
                            9V-SVA
                            9V-SVB
                            9V-SVC
                            9V-SVD

Comment

777s for BI will most likely leave the fleet in this order.

9V-SVF
                              9V-SVG
                              9V-SVA
                              9V-SVB
                              9V-SVC
                              9V-SVD
                              Is SVE staying or going to some other carrier?

Comment

777s for BI will most likely leave the fleet in this order.

9V-SVF
                                9V-SVG
                                9V-SVA
                                9V-SVB
                                9V-SVC
                                9V-SVD
                                Will either the 9V-SR* or 9V-SQ* birds have their engines re-programmed and take over the European routes or does SQ have other plans?

Comment

Working...
                                X