SQ B777 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
    I just flew SQA this morning, and happy to report as usual, nothing is working properly on this aircraft !
    What was not working properly?
    https://www.facebook.com/FLAPV1/
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=11491

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
      Probably a SAF charter from the looks of it. Just a turnaround flight.

Doesn't make sense for SQ to sub contract the refit to external MROs when SIAEC can do it as well.
      Ok. Was told that the little escapade to TPE was for paperwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by fablee View Post
        What was not working properly?
        The seat controls don't work all the time, the legrest cannot fold back to its original position, the seat cannot recline completely, the toilet doesn't flush properly, the water from the tap isn't consistent, the TV screens are blurred, the remote control for the tv doesn't work properly, the table feels like its able to fall apart, the plastic piece on the floor fell out, and the air stewardess took it away because she couldn't figure out how to put it back...erm that's what i remember so far. I've been on some SQA-H planes where the sponge is coming out of the roof too. Amazing, for business class actually.

Comment

I've been on some SQA-H planes where the sponge is coming out of the roof too. Amazing, for business class actually.
          Along with the IFE issues, have witnessed the same on 9V-SQB as well as problems with the Y class tray tables.
          The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• 9V-SQG now stripped of titles - retired when ?
            9V-OTA noted 15mar12 prior repaint, ex 9V-SQA ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aerotransport View Post
              9V-SQG now stripped of titles - retired when ?
              9V-OTA noted 15mar12 prior repaint, ex 9V-SQA ?
              -SQG was taken out of service sometime in Feb.

-OTA is ex -SQA.

Comment

• 9V-SQA have changed its new registration to Scoot's 9V-OTA and the same will happen to 9V-SQB, 9V-SQC and 9V-SQD

Comment

• wow i must have been so "lucky" to experience SQA before it became a scooter. ah well.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                    9V-SQA have changed its new registration to Scoot's 9V-OTA and the same will happen to 9V-SQB, 9V-SQC and 9V-SQD
                    Is 9V-OTA in SIN ?

Comment

• http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st..._aircraft.html

Too bad no side photos of the aircraft. Location seems to be Engine run up bay at Changi.

Comment

• Originally posted by boing View Post
                        http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st..._aircraft.html

Too bad no side photos of the aircraft. Location seems to be Engine run up bay at Changi.
                        There are more on the Scoot facebook page. None show the side of the aircraft. I assume it isnt painted in the livery yet.

Comment

• The STAR ALLIANCE logo is still there during the SCOOT shoot.
                          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

wow i must have been so "lucky" to experience SQA before it became a scooter. ah well.
                            Look like SIA is transferring all these repair cost to Scoot's account?

Comment

• Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
                              Look like SIA is transferring all these repair cost to Scoot's account?
                              If Scoot is going to refurbish the aircrafts before entering service, many cabin problems will be solved automatically, for example broken seats/tray tables, out-of-order IFE, so I think your statement is not totally correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                                The STAR ALLIANCE logo is still there during the SCOOT shoot.
                                Yes that is what I first thought of too ! Maybe Scoot will be apart of Star Alliance ? Someone should mention it to them

Comment

Working...
                                X