Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business & economy loads on SQ 800 SIN-PEK

HI everyone,
    I just wanted to ask if people knew what the loads were like on the 1 am flight SQ800 in late June. I remember taking this flight during the same time period about five years ago and every single seat in business class was filled, while the economy class cabin had a relatively light 50% load. Do you know what the economy class vs. business class load on this flight is? As I plan on taking this flight in June it qualifies for the 50% redemption discount. If I can secure a row of economy class seats, I actually think it would offer a more comfortable sleep on this regional flight than a full business class that leaves lights on for meal service at the beginning of the flight. Many of you might disagree but i've nvr been on a mainland china flight during the off peak season that was more than 70% full. The mileage difference between biz saver is only 14,375 miles and much less if the 25% discount is applied.
    Any advice?
    Thanks in advance.

No one knows for sure what loads will be like for a flight nearly 3 months away. While we can all guess (some more informed than others), lots of things can change between now and then. For example the flight you want to book could be cancelled thus rebooked on another flight, or other flight may be cancelled (thus increasing load on your flight as pax get rebooked onto it).

Comment

Working...
    X