Singapore Airlines to Bogota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airlines to Bogota

I know now that from the Silverkris magazine, Singapore Airlines Cargo flies to Sao Paulo, Bogota, and Quito. But it is also rumoured that passenger services will also start for Bogota. Is it likely to be true?

no. i'd say that SQ would rather serve the Star Alliance hubs (well, future hubs ... GRU) to codeshare than to fly just into some minor hub.
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Bogota? That's almost antipodal to SIN.!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Bogota? That's almost antipodal to SIN.!
        Whoa, that's a big word from the past!
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by SQalMundo View Post
          But it is also rumoured that passenger services will also start for Bogota. Is it likely to be true?
          As they ground aircraft, cut capacity all over the world and stop flying to YVR completely after 20 odd years, I am sure a daily A380 service is imminent.....

Can I guess where these rumours started ?.

Comment

Starts with A and ends in net.

Comment

As SQ is cutting it's capacity, it's fleet, and destinations, why would they add Bogota? I think that it's unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by SQalMundo View Post
                But it is also rumoured that passenger services will also start for Bogota. Is it likely to be true?
                Perhaps after they launch the "rumoured" daily non-stop A380 to VVO...

Comment

I read something about it last week. It's probably wishful thinking from the Colombian Trade Minister.

http://news.morningstar.com/newsnet/...00649_univ.xml

Comment

I had no idea SIA Cargo serves Bogota. If they were considering passenger flights, it might be transatlantic through a European city. Colombia is coming us as a tourist destination, altho I don't think the Silver Kris magazine has done any articles on the famous carnaval de Barranquilla. And cumbia music is the latest craze now in the globalista club scene from Sydney to London to Montreal.

I can definitely see the Singapore Girl doing the kebaya colora (to the tune of la pollera colora )
                    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
                    X