• Show
Clear All

• A380 Flies to Paris from June 1

From their website.

yuppers, we're aware

I've got my ticket lol
    I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Where will the 2 77W's be deployed? I noticed SQ 217 changes to 77W on 1st June so I assume that covers 1 of the planes. Ideas for the second??
      Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

Comment

WhaleJet service to CDG will free three 777-300ERs. They will be deployed on routes now served by JumboJets.

Comment

Originally posted by pogonation View Post
          Where will the 2 77W's be deployed? I noticed SQ 217 changes to 77W on 1st June so I assume that covers 1 of the planes. Ideas for the second??
          SQ231/232.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
            SQ231/232.
            Actually 231/232 would be a 773A.
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
              Actually 231/232 would be a 773A.
              Well, you might be right but all my flights on 231/232 in JUL are still showing the 77W. I would be pretty peeved if the swapped it to the 73A since I'm getting 11K on all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                Well, you might be right but all my flights on 231/232 in JUL are still showing the 77W. I would be pretty peeved if the swapped it to the 73A since I'm getting 11K on all of them
                SQ have not finalized the deployment of 773As but tentatively we would be seeing them gradually replacing all the current mid-haul 77W routes and some Aussie 744 flights initially.
                My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                  SQ have not finalized the deployment of 773As but tentatively we would be seeing them gradually replacing all the current mid-haul 77W routes and some Aussie 744 flights initially.
                  Urgh. Is there any news on what F cabin we can expect on the 773A's?

Comment

Originally posted by qasr View Post
                    Is there any news on what F cabin we can expect on the 773A's?
                    According to my sources, the 777-300s will be fitted with the Diamond Plus seats -- the same F seats fitted to SQ's 777-300ERs.

Comment

Working...
                    X