X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Option if Wanting to Shower on the Way to CNX

Hey all

Doing some trip planning here.

I reached *G for the first time ever (and probably the only time I ever will for a long time)...

Regardless, I have come across the following situation.

I know that SATS lounge at T2 is the only lounge which has showers (when compared to the KF*G lounge in T3) for KF*G / *G people. I am planning on going to Bangkok after I arrive from BNE at 5h50 (am)

Now I have one of two options, when getting to Bangkok that day catching a 6pm train or flying to my destination.

Should I go with the train route, I would very much like to shower before I get to BKK as I will not have a chance to do so until I arrive in CNX the next morning.

What you would recommend for me:

Catching SQ970 leaving at 8:45am
    OR
    Catching SQ972 leaving at 10:30am

I would go with the first option SQ970 however as this is a regular workday, rush-hour rules are in effect eh? (that is to say, a lot of people travelling here there and everywhere for work related reasons, and considering that T2 is where the majority inter-asia flights leave from, I could only for-see this lounge being packed)....are my hypotheses correct?

thanks all!!
    I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

I think your CNX question needs a bit of re-phrasing - are you taking a train from BKK or SIN?

And further to that question, if CNX is your ultimate destination (from SIN), unless you really want to be on a train, why not just fly there... I would!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      I think your CNX question needs a bit of re-phrasing - are you taking a train from BKK or SIN?

And further to that question, if CNX is your ultimate destination (from SIN), unless you really want to be on a train, why not just fly there... I would!
      Oops my bad

i meant from BKK

But yeah, this was just a random idea, and after pushing out all the pro's and con's...flying definitely..

Thanks!!
      I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Working...
      X