SIA AU Promo: Take off to the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA AU Promo: Take off to the world

Just got this in my email, looks like it's targeted at Australian SIA flyers:

On Friday 3rd April, Singapore Airlines will release a range of incredibly low fares to 82 destinations and as a valued KrisFlyer member, we want you to be the first in the know!
    • Dont miss out! Log on to singaporeair.com.au from Friday 03 April 2009, or visit your local AFTA travel agent from Monday 06 April 2009 to access these special fares.
    • Fares are available for sale until 17 April 2009 , and are valid for travel between 03 April 2009 and 30 November 2009. Terms and Conditions apply*

With best wishes,

Dale Woodhouse
    Manager Passenger Marketing, Australia
    Singapore Airlines

*Terms and Conditions
    Fares are available online at singaporeair.com.au from 03 April 2009. Final booking and payment date is 17 April 2009. All advertised Singapore Airlines fares include the priceof the air ticket, associated taxes, levies and charges correct as at 16 March 2009. Taxes and surcharges are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Fares do not include optional charges, such as ticketing fees that might be levied for buying tickets at ticket offices, travel agencies or telephone sales. A few countries still levy airport taxes which can only be paid for by the passenger in cash at the airport prior to departure. Economy class fares shown are NOT KrisFlyer mileage accruable.

Sweet!

As it just happens, I'll be passing thru Aust next week..

Comment

as a valued Krisflyer member, here are some fares which are USELESS to you as you can't earn Krisflyer miles. We value your business so much, we decided to shove these fares under your nose knowing full well, as a Krisflyer member, you can't use them! What a load of crock!
      My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Hmm, received this email too today.
        Have to agree somewhat with sqdazz, not much use to KF members. Unlike QF which gives miles on all fares, even if heavily discounted.
        SQ's recent Sweet Deals offers from Oz also gave 0 miles.
        I think this will just be a rehash of sweet deals, no?
        F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

I'm still waiting for them to put out some fantastic business fares ex-SIN on the heels of the ex-LHR promos.
          Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

this time last year they were offering $1100 fares to Asia, with full miles, and 5000 bonus miles ex-Australia. Now that was a decent offer, and one I took up. I believe it was 10,000 bonus miles for Europe. Lets see something like that Singapore Airlines if you truly value your KF members
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

I think these deals out of AU are to coincide with the possible reduction in fuel surcharges. I seem to recall that SQ's hedged fuel price unwinds, or starts to unwind, in April 09. We should still be allowed to earn miles though.
              F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

deleted
                Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 10:20 PM.

Comment

indeed from Australian east coast to SIN is A$703 all inclusive. Absolute bargain if you are a holiday maker or budget travaller with no FF loyalties. No miles of course so this is really geared towards people who are not...umm.... us?

Comment

1300 to europe inc. Tax.

Damm i wish i had some holidays or that I could book for September 2010.

Comment

I'm in a dilemma

I currently have a return award Y flight Syd-Sin-Bcn in November, which cost me 80750 KrisFlyer pts (thanks AMEX) and $655 taxes / surcharges. I can book the same flight all up now for $1354 + $25 credit card surcharge. It will cost me only 5000 pts, I think, (can anyone confirm?) to cancel my award flight and I will get the remainder of my points + surcharges refunded.

The problem with the sale flight is that it is non refundable, and non changeable (with the minor annoyance that you don't get pts, but i can live with that!) What should I do? November is such a long way off to lock myself into a flight that I can't change / cancel....on the other hand 80000+ pts to save just over $600 worth of flight is such a poor use of points!!

Help....

Comment

Yeah, I'd think for such a long flight it'd be better to use the miles upgrading (if it's an upgradable fare)... is it?

Comment

My friend had a flight booked to Europe before these specials came out. He wasn't a happy chappy when he found out how much the fares had dropped. I suggested to him to go down to the local SQ office and have a chat with them.

He came back AU$1500 happier.

Comment

Since when has SQ offered fare drop price protection?

Comment

Originally posted by warpspeed View Post
                              My friend had a flight booked to Europe before these specials came out. He wasn't a happy chappy when he found out how much the fares had dropped. I suggested to him to go down to the local SQ office and have a chat with them.

He came back AU$1500 happier.
                              Are you serious???

Comment

Working...
                              X