Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are seats 81A and 81K good for an aisle person who wants to become a window person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are seats 81A and 81K good for an aisle person who wants to become a window person?

Hi people

So yeah as the title says. I am an aisle person, and well I really want to try a window seat in the upper deck economy section. I really like the idea of the side cabinet so I can put my stuff in there, and not have to worry about getting it from the top during the flight.

Do you think this is a good idea, or am I just tootin’ my own horn here..

Again sorry about this weird thread

EDIT: Opps, it appears that all the 81 side seats are all gone...wow only yesterday were they showing as there oh well...oh but the seat next to me (I am in 77H and thus I am referring to 77K) is open...think i should move to that one heh
    Last edited by hofo_mofo; 30 March 2009, 11:19 AM. Reason: 81
    I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

It's alright, no need to be afraid..

I'm also very much a window person, but unlike you, am contemplating going aisle... it's a toughie..

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      It's alright, no need to be afraid..

I'm also very much a window person, but unlike you, am contemplating going aisle... it's a toughie..
      Hahaha, how come you looking to become an aisle person

The only thing thats really stopping me to be honest is being shy to ask someone to move so that I may use the lavs...especially if that person is asleep ..and well i really want to be able to take pictures of when we land in Paris on June 2nd..i'm not expecting much, but if they have the water cannon thing, awessome!!

EDIT: I think there is something with the seatmap engine (at least for economy that is)...all the "P" seats were gone on the A380, although yesterday there were scores of them (which can happen)...however checking SQ333 for May 7th, there were again tonnes of "P" seats available, but all gone now, and no changes really to the seat map...furthermore tehy are uber slow to load

Comment

just as I thought, there was a problem with their system last night.

So yeah what should I do

(a) Stay with 77H and hope that 77K remains open (very slim chance)
        (b) Move to 77K and hope that 77H remains open (again slim chance)
        (c) Purchase 81A and hope that I can bend well enough to see out the "windowette" if that is the only thing there
        (d) Purchase 81K, same logic at (c)
        (e) Purchase 71A, no idea what that is like
        (f) Purchase 71K, again no idea what that is like

Thanks again for all your help!!

Comment

Working...
        X