No announcement yet.

SQ should open A380,77w and A345 awards to partners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I'm writing this I'm getting availability on ANA for A388 LHR-SIN C-class. SQ317 for lots of dates Feb-Apr, also some on SQ321.

Not sure if this is an error, I've yet to hear of anyone sucessfully booking them.

Comment

This thread might be of interest:
      http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...opened-up.html
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by sumitsan View Post
        I heard Star Alliance does not allow the redemption of miles for upgrade from economy to business when you buy an economy class ticket anymore. Is this true? They used to allow you to redeem about 40,000 miles for an upgrade when you actually purchase an economy class seat. I was actually hoping to travel on an SQ 747 in the upper deck for a longer flight before these planes are phased out.
        Huh? *A mileage upgrade scheme is still running. UA mileage plus does not participate (they did only briefly).

Note each frequent flyer program has it's own upgrade cost which may vary - ie the cost using Miles & More miles differs to the cost using Aeroplan miles, etc. What doesn't vary is the economy fare paid must be Y or B, which are the very expensive economy fares.

Comment

Working...
        X