Warm nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm nuts

I have a fondness for warm nuts. Just wondering which flights serve nice nuts in a warmed bowl. I vaguely recall given them on the CMB-SIN sector but that's all!

Am I right to assume that warm nuts are served in place of satay on these flights?

Thanks!

Its been a while but IIRC warm nuts are not a replacement for satay. I do remember getting both on for example AKL-SIN in F.

Comment

All you have you have to do is fly with AA in F.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
        I have a fondness for warm nuts. Just wondering which flights serve nice nuts in a warmed bowl. I vaguely recall given them on the CMB-SIN sector but that's all!

Am I right to assume that warm nuts are served in place of satay on these flights?

Thanks!
        Warm nuts or warmed bowl?
        AFAIK, warm nuts are served in F accompanying the drinks after take off. But not all routes. I recalled warm nuts were served for BKK-SIN-BKK. And the nuts definitely do not replace the satay as I recalled. (Well after all I have not been on board for that long period of time. )

Warmed bowl, I recalled was on C class A380.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Somebody must not be feeling well. I was expecting something a lot racier.
          HUGE AL

Comment

AFAIK, warm nuts are served in F accompanying the drinks after take off. But not all routes. I recalled warm nuts were served for BKK-SIN-BKK. And the nuts definitely do not replace the satay as I recalled. (Well after all I have not been on board for that long period of time. )

Warmed bowl, I recalled was on C class A380.
            got the warm nuts in warm bowl on 979 back from BKK but not on my 972 outbound to BKK though. All in 1E, 1F. Hoping they forget to load or is it cost cutting?

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
              Hoping they forget to load or is it cost cutting?
              I'm unable to provide the actual reason for your flight, but on a general point: any airline not trying to find ways to cut costs right now needs new management.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Very sad day when the airlines have to stop feeding us monkeys with nuts.

No nuts for me on the SIN-LHR flight. I wonder if it was a 'flight routine' or crew thing. If it was an omission by the crew, I would be seriously mad. I'm still fuming as it is.

It's a pity that the SIN-CMB flights are now 2-classes. In my limited experience in SQ F, the SIn-CMB ones are the most enjoyable ones for me. It's long enough to enjoy a decent meal and a few drinks. The seats and AVOD may be crap but the excellent service makes up for it.

Comment

Well, in many of my flights, no nuts due to a pax who has nuts allergy. (I am sure you can find how dangerous it is for someone who has severe nuts allergy in one of the threads.) And I don't know about your SIN-LHR flight, but from my experience, I recalled no nuts on board due to allergy happened more on the kangaroo route.

Comment

But there was satay?

Comment

Sorry... can't really help in shedding the light for your particular flight! My answer was based on experience prior to my grounded stage of life.

Comment

Sorry... can't really help in shedding the light for your particular flight! My answer was based on experience prior to my grounded stage of life.
                        When you start flying again soon, you can keep us up to date with your experience with warm nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                          When you start flying again soon, you can keep us up to date with your experience with warm nuts.
                          As you recall, I am the not so hot towel police!

Comment

For my Dec trip, I was served warm nuts on the 2 HKG-SIN segments, but not the SIN-LHR or SIN-MEL segments.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                              For my Dec trip, I was served warm nuts on the 2 HKG-SIN segments, but not the SIN-LHR or SIN-MEL segments.
                              uh-oh... not so standard service from SQ

Comment

Working...
                              X