Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Promximity 'Y'

Hi,
    I'm flying to Brisbane in two days on a 777-200 and our current seats are at row 58 which my parents think is too close to the back of the aircraft. My parents asked me to check in seats closer to the front but the only other good row is row 46 (layout 2) and is only 4 rows away from the toilets so I don't exactly know what to do, I'm just worried that my family won't be able to get any sleep. Is row 46 is too close to the toilet because of smell and noise or any other reasons?
    Thanks
    Viraj
    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
    Hi,
    our current seats are at row 58 which my parents think is too close to the back of the aircraft. My parents asked me to check in seats closer to the front but the only other good row is row 46 (layout 2) and is only 4 rows away from the toilets s
    Thanks
    It depends on which side of the plane u r on. There is no toilet at the rear on the left hand side. And I think row 46 is nearer to the toilet than row 58. Also, there is only one toilet at the rear, while there is 5 toilets between row 50 and 51. Hence, I think u r better off at row 58 (in terms of proximity of toilet).

Comment

Working...
    X