Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge access for partner in C?

Hello,

Yes, once again I beg another question on an upcoming flight.
    I am on a Delta F award but only in Y from SIN-MLE-SIN.
    My wife is on a C award from SIN-MLE-SIN.

Will I be able to use the lounge at SIN? Can she have a guest as a C pax? (I doubt it), or will they allow me to use the lounge on an F award, even if I'm in Y for that leg?

Or should we just pay for Jetquay so that we can stay together?

Thanks for any help, as always!

You won't get access due to your ticket being in Y for those legs. It's your departing flight the decides on lounge access. Unfortunately your missus can't take a guest.

Now, if this were a large number of airports around the world this may be a disappointment. However, this is Changi, and if there is one airport on the planet where it is not a problem spending time and having things to do, it's Changi !!. Added to the fact that the SQ lounges in Changi are rather underwhelming anyway, and I really wouldn't bother about it. I usually only spend maximum half my time in the lounges when in Changi.

Forget the Jetquay. Unless you've got copious amounts of money to burn, it's pointless at an place like Changi. If you really want to spend time in a lounge, there are a couple of lounges you can pay to use.

Comment

I believe the answer is both no.
      C pax doesn't get to invite guest into lounge; only F can invite guest.

Do you, by any chance, have *A status?

Comment

If you or your partner have it, *G status gives lounge access + 1 guest, but only to the *G lounge at SIN which is not the Silver Kris lounge.

Comment

Last week, a J pax with *G was allowed to invite another guest travelling in Y departing on another *G flight into the J SKL at Changi T3.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Last week, a J pax with *G was allowed to invite another guest travelling in Y departing on another *G flight into the J SKL at Changi T3.
            Presume you mean on another *A flight.

Access was due to *G status which enables a guest. OP hasn't mentioned being *G so I presume they aren't.

Comment

Working...
            X