which suite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which suite?

Who'd have guesed it .... four days after having my F redemption confirmed from LHR-SIN on the 744, they cancelled the flight and have been changed to Suites on the A380 earlier in the day.

So, any recommedations on which suite to sit in or are they all the same?

J

I think everyone has different preference here. I remember Howard Long prefers seat 1A. Others have mentioned about row 2 or 3 but not row 4. I myself would prefer to be on 3A or 3F again next time flying on A380. Three windows and look more spacious.
    You can find pictures of those seats by searching in Trip Report forum and specify A380 in the search tool.

Comment

I prefer 1A or 1F. Very quiet & calm upfront. Avoid 4A/F which has the most foot traffic passing by as that's the direction ppl will be going towards for the lavatories.
      My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

I am a fan of 3A/3F since they are the only two with 3 windows in each Suite.
        This coming from someone who usually likes sitting at the last row in F.
        Row 4 is too close to the galley for this aircraft, which can be noisy in busy times during meal preparations.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamiegutz View Post
          Who'd have guesed it .... four days after having my F redemption confirmed from LHR-SIN on the 744, they cancelled the flight and have been changed to Suites on the A380 earlier in the day.
          Lucky bum

--mcz

Comment

I originally had 3F assigned for my flight, but the crew recommended 2F - apparently it's quieter due to being further away from the galley. It is also partially obscured from the rest of the cabin.

During descent the crew moved me to the A side so that I can get good views of London - seat 3A has 3 windows (2A has 2).
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
              During descent the crew moved me to the A side so that I can get good views of London - seat 3A has 3 windows (2A has 2).
              Mistake - coming into LHR from the west there are no worthwhile views on either side. You fly straight over Windsor Castle which is the only point of possible interest. Coming in from the east, the views of the city centre, river and landmark buildings are all on the right hand side.

Comment

Working...
              X