2009 Calendar and Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Calendar and Diary

It's almost the end of November. Has anyone gotten one? Or is it related to the infamous words: cost cutting? Am I too early to expect those in the mail?

I see that for 2007 calendar, the thread was started early December.
    And for 2008, it was posted as of November 30, 2007.

Now this (the diary) is one thing I don't mind being cut due to cost cutting.
    As nice as it was, not many people actually use diaries anymore.

Calendars, I can use.

Comment

Yes, I received mine on Saturday.

Comment

Not here. But then I still don't have my requal pack either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
          Not here. But then I still don't have my requal pack either.
          Have you gave them the right / correct mailing address???
          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

No birthday gift or in-flight duty free voucher for me this year so far after my re-qualification of Solitaire PPS in Jan 2008 so I don't even expect they will send me the 2009 desk calendar & the desk diary as well...even though I'll luckily re-qualify it again in Jan 2009...but I seen the pocket diary had been distributed to the SIN SQ staff already...

Comment

Nothing here yet

Comment

They actually delivered them to my apartment at 10:30 pm last Thursday. The calendar has the A380 on the front and the Diary is the A4 size diary with the same cover as the one given to the sfaff.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                  They actually delivered them to my apartment at 10:30 pm last Thursday. The calendar has the A380 on the front and the Diary is the A4 size diary with the same cover as the one given to the sfaff.
                  Do you mind sharing some pictures of the calendar and diary?
                  A great way to fly!

Comment

Received mine last week. The theme for this year's calendar is Cities by Night. Beautifully taken night pictures of the various cities that SQ flies to. Definitely worth a keep for photography lovers...

Comment

I received diary but no calendar. Come to think of it, I have never received any calendar from SQ. I wonder why?

I don't use a paper diary anymore! I will be happy to post it to any SQTalker if you pay for postage.

Comment

I think it is because every station decides what to send their PPS members independently. Same thing as birthday gifts (when they existed ).

Comment

Not PPS anymore this year, so no year-end or birthday pressie! I always gave my brother the diary and keep the calendar. It's definitely handy to have.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                            Have you gave them the right / correct mailing address???
                            They have the right address - it hasn't changed since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                              I don't use a paper diary anymore! I will be happy to post it to any SQTalker if you pay for postage.
                              I want one, can you tell me how much postage should I pay for mail it to San Francisco or to Hong Kong?

Comment

Working...
                              X