• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Just a dot in the data point.
    Tonight, SQ 322 SIN-LHR is:
    • Full in Y
    • Full in C
    • 10 of 12 Suites are occupied

Perhaps the OP should have the breakdown for each stations to see a clearer picture? Perhaps the slump in premium traffic to Europe is due to the low yield low traffic stations in Europe?
    One flight does not a sample make.

However, IATA figure covers ALL IATA airlines, not just SQ.

I'm sure SQ is doing better than the average.

SQ are on record to say long haul business class traffic is holding up.

What will be interesting to me, since I'm not privy to the information, is which routes ( apart from LHR-SIN-SYD) are high yield and high traffic.

Those routes will be where SQ will next deploy the A380s.

Comment

Just a dot in the data point.
      Tonight, SQ 322 SIN-LHR is:
      • Full in Y
      • Full in C
      • 10 of 12 Suites are occupied

Perhaps the OP should have the breakdown for each stations to see a clearer picture? Perhaps the slump in premium traffic to Europe is due to the low yield low traffic stations in Europe?

I remembered one of the SQ sales ppl told me SQ322 is the most profitable/highest load flight at all times! The F and C are almost full on every night..

Comment

yes SQ322 is always consistently have very good loads averaging in the 90s load factor - but then again one or a handful of high loads in premium classes doesnt mean its the same for all of SQ's other routes. However it is a fact that SQ's premium loads are coming down and wont be surprised its averaging 40% loads - as even SQ CEO have acknowledged falling premium seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
          CDG is very unlikely to get the A380 any time soon.
          Originally posted by Nick C View Post

Someone recently mentioned that the French speaking crew were undergoing conversion to the A388.
          I wonder if there is any 'concrete' evidence in this case...as we are hearing different rumors.

Comment

Someone recently mentioned that the French speaking crew were undergoing conversion to the A388.
            Just to chip in a bit here again. Have not heard yet any French speaking crew undergoing training for A380.

Could the training be done in a month?

Comment

Just to chip in a bit here again. Have not heard yet any French speaking crew undergoing training for A380.

Could the training be done in a month?
              http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=121

That's what I thought so too... with the 7th SQ A388 only appearing in March/April, there's still a long time to go.

Can ycp81, clarify this?

I do know the first batch of A330 cabin crews are about to start training and some of them are able to converse in Japanese *hint* *hint*

Comment

I do know the first batch of A330 cabin crews are about to start training and some of them are able to converse in Japanese *hint* *hint*
                You mean in relation to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sqstalker View Post
                  I wonder if there is any 'concrete' evidence in this case...as we are hearing different rumors.
                  I heard they were just training the nice French crew for the A380 and the riff-raff are going to be trained for the new A330 flights to MRS....

Comment

Working...
                  X