No more F on SIN-CMB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more F on SIN-CMB?

I just booked a F-class ticket from LAX to CMB and the SIN-CMB sector does not have F-class anymore (only J-class is what I was told). Anybody can verify?

Yes, I believe the F class is gone, at which exact point in time I do not know.

I know that I would still be flying in F CMB-SIN in late Dec next year. But a flight booked (and ticketed in F) for March next year has been changed to J.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
      ....I know that I would still be flying in F CMB-SIN in late Dec next year. But a flight booked (and ticketed in F) for March next year has been changed to J.
      Late Dec 2009? How did you book that?

I don't think even SQ knows about CMB flights pass the end of winter season, March 2009. CMB flights are re-evaluated every season concerning timing and services.

Comment

late Dec THIS year! So so sorry!

Comment

Thanks - I am flying back from CMB on Mar 4th, so guess its J then. Too bad have to hang out there for 15 hours until the morning flight to LAX! Do they provide a hotel?

Comment

It's a shame because that's a really nice F service and you have just the right amount of time to fully indulge without becoming overly stuffed/drunk!

By the way there is a super boutique hotel just opening in Dec about 15 minutes from the airport, so you could go there. I just stayed there, it's just great:

http://www.thewallawwa.com/

Do NOT stay in Negombo, it's a lacklustre little tourist trap IMO with a very unappealing beach.

Comment

Originally posted by maxmin View Post
              It's a shame because that's a really nice F service and you have just the right amount of time to fully indulge without becoming overly stuffed/drunk!

By the way there is a super boutique hotel just opening in Dec about 15 minutes from the airport, so you could go there. I just stayed there, it's just great:

http://www.thewallawwa.com/

Do NOT stay in Negombo, it's a lacklustre little tourist trap IMO with a very unappealing beach.
              Thanks for the info... although I generally stay with my parents whenever I visit - they still feel the need to be very 'parent-like'!

Comment

Didn't realize you had such an option given "15 hours to hang out" at CMB.. .or did you meant at SIN? Actually I was in both F and J lounges at SIN and I preferred the J lounge. However The Private Room was the ultimate esp in the morning, when it was quiet compared to the other lounges which were both packed out. Also TPR showes are really nice!

Regarding your parents need: I'm sure that I will feel that way too, no matter how old my sons are!

Comment

Yeah, 15 hours to hang out in SIN. sorry about that! The schedule change on the SIN-CMB flights don't mesh well with the trans-pacific routes.

I have a 22 month old myself, so can certainly understand the parental needs!

Comment

Tell me about those schedule changes!! Since my booking SIN-CMB went from 11pm to 7am to 10am or something like that!

Me, I have 18 months and 42 months (boys). Sheer joy and exhaustion!

Comment

Working...
                    X