New serviceware rollout in Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New serviceware rollout in Y

any timeframe set for the remaining non-77W flights at T2 to get the new givenchy serviceware & amenities? last heard all T3 flights now get the new products irrespective of the aircraft type.

Originally posted by SQ forever View Post
    any timeframe set for the remaining non-77W flights at T2 to get the new givenchy serviceware & amenities? last heard all T3 flights now get the new products irrespective of the aircraft type.
    I thought they have already done so. I remembered having them on my SIN - CGK - SIN flights last week.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ forever View Post
      Got the Givenchy kit from PVG-SIN 2 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
        but PVG depts frm T3, anyways nice to hear about the new offering on more regionals like KUL, India, BKK ...

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
          Oh great So the amenity kits are now in the Givenchy pouch? Hoping to get those on my flights to Perth next month (SQ215 and SQ216) in Y. Though I am not sure if amenity kits will be given out on these 2 flights.

Comment

non-77W = 777-200's and 777-300's?

Comment

Originally posted by dsim View Post
              non-77W = 777-200's and 777-300's?
              yep 772 regional & 773

Comment

Working...
              X