Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be more schedule changes/route cutbacks this winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be more schedule changes/route cutbacks this winter?

Check out the wording here:

"In the current operating environment, Singapore Airlines remains committed to providing customers the highest standard of service, while ensuring capacity is allocated carefully to match demand. Where demand falls, capacity adjustments will be made quickly."

"Some other changes will be made on an ad-hoc basis where demand requires. Where changes are made, customers will be informed at the earliest opportunity, and rebooked onto alternative flights."

I've already had to pay a bunch of change fees on connecting flights because of the late notice/poor implementation of the handover of SQ flights to MI on SIN-KUL. I'd be mighty p1ssed off if more of my SQ bookings start changing

(e.g. if you wanted to go to Amritsar, WFT use is a ticket to DEL?!)

Originally posted by kt74 View Post

I've already had to pay a bunch of change fees on connecting flights because of the late notice/poor implementation of the handover of SQ flights to MI on SIN-KUL. I'd be mighty p1ssed off if more of my SQ bookings start changing

(e.g. if you wanted to go to Amritsar, WFT use is a ticket to DEL?!)
    And why are you paying change fees when you're NOT supposed to due to airline schedule change?
    Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by jimyvr View Post
      And why are you paying change fees when you're NOT supposed to due to airline schedule change?
      Separate tickets on connecting inbound flight. SQ flight moved by 1.5 hours. SQ refused to move me to MI flight which leaves at exactly the same time as my original booked flight. If any more flights switch from SQ to MI (as they seem to be doing on Sat/Sun), I will have to change my flights again

Don't go there, I have ranted enough already

Comment

today's papers reported that SQ will cut down services to Penang, Korea, Vietnam and some others but willl upped its mid-east flights.

Comment

Press Release: http://www.singaporeair.com/mediacen...ws/NE_5708.jsp

Comment

Working...
          X