SQ38 Load Factors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ38 Load Factors

Hi--I've been looking at SQ38 sin-lax seat maps of flights departing the last few days through the next few weeks through kvtools and it looks like the loads are running around 15-20%. Flights in early November are a little higher at about 25%. Could these lf's be true and if so, do you think the flight will continue to operate?

Originally posted by jtjbt20x View Post
    Hi--I've been looking at SQ38 sin-lax seat maps of flights departing the last few days through the next few weeks through kvtools and it looks like the loads are running around 15-20%. Flights in early November are a little higher at about 25%. Could these lf's be true and if so, do you think the flight will continue to operate?
    Welcome to SQTalk

I don't think seat maps are accurate indicators of loads. There are a lot of people who don't get seat assignments, after all

Comment

I concur with SQFG. Seatmaps are not accurate at all. That said, I heard that SIN-LAX-SIN has been running around 50% load lately. I guess that's why there is a promotional J fare for EWR and LAX flights now.

Comment

Promotional fares ex-SIN?

Comment

Thanks, makes sense, I forgot that the seat maps aren't the final load.

Comment

Yes, do tell, what promotional fares? I don't have to buy my ticket until Friday...

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
              Promotional fares ex-SIN?
              ex-EWR and ex-LAX. J fares are capacity controlled.

Comment

What are 'kvtools'? Google doesnt exactly tell...

Comment

Originally posted by Egoiste View Post
                  What are 'kvtools'? Google doesnt exactly tell...
                  http://www.kvstool.com/

U can download KVStool to your PC and check availability of each flight.

Comment

in fact was at the lounge reading Biz Traveller magazine where there was flight report on SQ38 and she said that the flight was only 20% that day!!

Comment

I would imagine they made it up (revenue-wise) with cargo?

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                      in fact was at the lounge reading Biz Traveller magazine where there was flight report on SQ38 and she said that the flight was only 20% that day!!

Comment

These ULH flights are to me the pinnacle of civil aviation with the demise of Concorde flights. And SQ shows the way

I will be very sad if these flights have to stop

Comment

Does anyone have a picture of SQ38 cabin? Or maybe someone could tell me where to see it online? Thanks.

Comment

20%, 50% not very cool for load factor.

Comment

Originally posted by rp402 View Post
                              Does anyone have a picture of SQ38 cabin? Or maybe someone could tell me where to see it online? Thanks.
                              Just saw this over at Airliners.net
                              http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...ext_id=1517246

Comment

Working...
                              X