Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions SQ332 First Class

Hi,

My first post here. I am going to fly SQ332 from Singapore to Paris in First Class next month. This flight leaves SIN early afternoon and touches down into CDG in the evening so I assume this will be a day flight correct? What is the meal schedule like for this flight? Is it Lunch and then Dinner or is it Lunch and then Breakfast? If this is a daytime flight, do they provide pajamas? I'm asking this because people tend to sleep less on a day flight.

Originally posted by StarFeat View Post
    Hi,

My first post here. I am going to fly SQ332 from Singapore to Paris in First Class next month. This flight leaves SIN early afternoon and touches down into CDG in the evening so I assume this will be a day flight correct? What is the meal schedule like for this flight? Is it Lunch and then Dinner or is it Lunch and then Breakfast? If this is a daytime flight, do they provide pajamas? I'm asking this because people tend to sleep less on a day flight.
    First of all, Welcome to SQTalk! And, I am glad you will be in F next month! Hope you have great flight!
    Anyway, to answer your questions, SQ332 meal structure would be similar to SQ 326 SIN-FRA, or SQ 342 SIN-ZRH; i.e. lunch after taking off, then snacks in between meals, and light meals prior to land. I know one of my friends will be on SQ332 today. If he keeps the menu, hopefully, I can post it soon. But in the mean time you can look up the menu thread here.

Even as a day flight, since the flight time is more than 6 hours, you will get PJs and amenity kits. Even though may be other pax do not sleep, but I always feel comfortable changing in PJs and enjoying the flight.

Please do not hesitate to post more questions.
    Cheers!

Note: My apology. I had to edit my post since it was incorrect. I got the correction from my friend who just got off from the plane. And now I am trying to post the menu as soon as possible.

Comment

Menu for SQ332 SIN-CDG September 2008

lunch
      SINGAPORE TO PARIS

Create your gastronomic experience from our selection of tantalising
      options.

CANAPES

Satay
      With onion, cucumber and spicy peanut sauce

APPETISERS

Chilled malossol caviar
      With melba toast and condiments

Pressed duckliver and smoked duck terrine, pineapple carpaccio

SOUPS

Lobster consomme, julienne vegetables and herbs

Oriental chicken and sweetcorn soup

SALAD

Fine mesclun salad with fresh herbs and tomatoes
      Balsamic and extra virgin olive oil dressing
      Creamy french dressing

ENTREES

Seafood boullibaisse with saffron fingerling potatoes and fresh coriander leaves

Grilled beef fillet with madeira sauce, braised endives, carrots, fava beans and thyme potatoes

Grilled Yorkshire pork loin in sage jus, buttered vegetables and garlic mashed potatoes

Famous Singapore chicken rice
      Fragrance poached chicken with pandan flavoured rice, served with ginger, soya and chilli sauce
      A renowned favourite in Singapore

Warm mille feuille of aubergine with tomato butter, rocket salad and vinaigrette

DESSERTS

Cheesecake with raspberry mirror

Raspberry ice cream with fresh fruit salad

CHEESES

Selection of kapiti aged cheddar, Tasmanian heritage double brie, rambol walnut and chaumes cheeses with garnishes

FRUITS

Fresh fruits in season

Exclusively created by Gordon Ramsay, London
      Specially prepared meatless selection

SQ332QC SIN-CDG (LF/SN1/LMF) 203-1.1 09 FC

light bites SINGAPORE TO PARIS

Should you fancy a little snack or something more substantials, simply
      make your selection known to our crew, during the flight

NOODLES
      Fish balls noodles soup
      Vermicelli or flat rice noodles in broth served with fish balls and fish cakes

Prawn noodle soup
      Noodles in broth served with prawns and fish cake

Vegetarian and non vegetarian instant noodles

SANDWICHES
      Smoked salmon with mascarpone cheese in sesame bun

Grilled chicken and tomato in focaccia bun

Roasted capsicum and Santa Lucia mozzarella sandwich

SNACKS
      Cashew, almond or macadamia nuts

Snickers Chocolate Bar

Cranberries

Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips

A selection from the fruit basket

Assorted cheeses with garnishes

light meal menu SINGAPORE TO PARIS

Lean back and unwind with our simple yet delightful culinary selection

APPETISER

Salad of Alaskan crabmeat with mango
      Citrus dressing

MAIN COURSES
      Singapore beef noodle soup
      Popular local dish of rice noodles in rich beef broth with cliced beef and bean sprouts

Fried garoupa with sweet and sour sauce, vegetables and steamed rice

Pan roasted chicken with dried apricot butter and herb jus, buttered vegetables and roasted potatoes

DESSERT
      Chocolate pudding with raspberry

Comment

Thank you for the helpful response as well as going through the troubles of typing out the menu.

This flight will be using the 777. I assume this will be the 777 with the new F seats, am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by StarFeat View Post
          Thank you for the helpful response as well as going through the troubles of typing out the menu.

This flight will be using the 777. I assume this will be the 777 with the new F seats, am I correct?
          Yes, it is the 77W version (Boeing 777-300 ER) which has the new First class product.

Comment

CDG is served by 77W aircraft since this inaugural flight! (Reported by DeltaFlyingProf in December 2006) New C and F seats. Larger video screen.
            Looks like CDG always get the newest 77W. Couple days ago, it was 9V-SWQ.
            Enjoy your flight!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Looks like CDG always get the newest 77W. Couple days ago, it was 9V-SWQ.
              Exactly one week ago it was 9V-SWA...

Comment

Working...
              X