Fastrack in LHR T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastrack in LHR T3

Next Saturday I will be on the A380 but transiting from Dublin (T1) over to T3.
    How do I get my hands on a fastrack pass as I will already have checked through from Dublin or does the business class boarding card get me into the fastrack line. I always find it easier to simply go through customs and through the tunnel to T3 and go through security again as I never can figure out how to transit it from T1 TO T3 avoiding having to go through securty again ( I can do it when I return but never seem to figure it out on my way out)

Maybe I am missing something when I arrive in T1.

Just show your BP to the BAA goon guarding Fast Track. They'll recognize C BPs.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Though you can check in all the way to SIN, you're very unlikely to get the LHR-SIN BP at DUB. Here's is what you need to do :

When you land in T1, follow the purple coloured signs (about right opposite the old BA T1 domestic lounge) which says 'flight connections'. You then hop onto a bus which takes you to T3 flight connections centre. When you arrive, follow the path to the end of the 'L' shaped hallway and SQ ticket desk is on the left. You get your BP there. Remember all this is airside and will take about 35mins (fatest time for me) from plane landing at T1 domestic to that ticket desk. Another 5-10mins later, you should be in SKL.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        Though you can check in all the way to SIN, you're very unlikely to get the LHR-SIN BP at DUB. Here's is what you need to do :

When you land in T1, follow the purple coloured signs (about right opposite the old BA T1 domestic lounge) which says 'flight connections'. You then hop onto a bus which takes you to T3 flight connections centre. When you arrive, follow the path to the end of the 'L' shaped hallway and SQ ticket desk is on the left. You get your BP there. Remember all this is airside and will take about 35mins (fatest time for me) from plane landing at T1 domestic to that ticket desk. Another 5-10mins later, you should be in SKL.
        By doing this does it this save me the hassle of security again? 35 mins sounds good actually and means I can avoid any possible q at the SIA desk to get my actual SIA bp. Many thanks for all your help - I will have a beer for you in the VS Clubhouse.

Comment

Actually, there's a mini one just before you get to T3 transit desk but this is nowhere as manic as the ones from landside to airside.

35mins is the fastest I've ever done but then again, I was walking very briskly. Practically speaking, you should allow for 1 hr minimum. Note this is not the MCT.

Comment

Originally posted by porsche View Post
            By doing this does it this save me the hassle of security again? 35 mins sounds good actually and means I can avoid any possible q at the SIA desk to get my actual SIA bp. Many thanks for all your help - I will have a beer for you in the VS Clubhouse.
            No. Everyone entering T3 whether from landside or transferring from another terminal must go through security.

Comment

Working...
            X