No announcement yet.

When will SQ fly A380 to North America?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will SQ fly A380 to North America?

Hello I've a question.....

Will SQ fly to north America By A380?? And when???

Thank you

I really hope they take their sweet time. The fare increases for R class are going to price me out of First class as I just can't justify the premium.

Comment

Originally posted by dcflyer View Post
      I really hope they take their sweet time. The fare increases for R class are going to price me out of First class as I just can't justify the premium.
      Agreed. The A380 and 777W flights are not great for me in terms of cost and redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
        Agreed. The A380 and 777W flights are not great for me in terms of cost and redemption.
        Agreed. Just cancelled my SQ1/2 redemption and changed it to NH and OZ Just spreading my love somewhere else

Comment

Not only all that -- there's no "A" booking class inventory either.....no *A or SQ RTW fares need apply.

Comment

Once all the international routes get the new seats, will SQ go back to "Saver" redemption in Business class? They didn't do this when the Spacebeds got rolled out, did they?

Comment

Originally posted by Lie_flat_seatlover View Post
              Once all the international routes get the new seats, will SQ go back to "Saver" redemption in Business class? They didn't do this when the Spacebeds got rolled out, did they?
              IIRC there was no imposition of any form of premium for the spacebeds at the time.

Comment

Hopefully when the Olympics is over, SQ will deploy SQ1/2 on the a380.

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
                  Hopefully when the Olympics is over, SQ will deploy SQ1/2 on the a380.
                  Not going to happen.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4914

Comment

The earliest we might see SQ operating WhaleJets to North America would be Q2 2009, when 9V-SKG and 9V-SKH hopefully will be delivered.

Comment

i still think there is a chance one might be delivered in q1 of 2009, but definitely not sooner than that. i think sq would want to have at least limited service during chinese new year, and will push hard for airbus to get their butts in gear.

Comment

I was playing around with KVS during my coffee break this morning and I noted that SQ has removed F *A awards from on SQ1/2 (They were available 2 weeks ago). Couldn't find any available seat for May/June 2009. It's not a clear indicator but could this be a hint?
                        Last edited by Nick C; 20 August 2008, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                          I was playing around with KVS during my coffee break this morning and I noted that SQ has removed F *A awards from on SQ308/319 & SQ1/2 (They were available 2 weeks ago). Couldn't find any available seat for May/June 2009. It's not a clear indicator but could this be a hint?

Perhaps perhaps perhaps..........

Comment

So that mean this year SQ don't have any fantastic product to North America instead SQ A345 all business class seats.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Formzs View Post
                              So that mean this year SQ don't have any fantastic product to North America instead SQ A345 all business class seats.......................
                              Both IAH & SFO have 77Ws

SQ16/15 SIN-ICN-SFO
                              SQ62/61 SIN-DME-IAH

Comment

Working...
                              X