Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can overseas station like ICN issue BP 36 1/2 hours in advance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can overseas station like ICN issue BP 36 1/2 hours in advance?

Just curious, as I wonder if i'd be allowed to check in and get BP's printed if I arrived in ICN at 0715am on one day and was departing at 1945pm the next day? No checked luggage, FWIW.

I think that would be covered under the "return check in" guidelines at http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...kin/return.jsp - ICN is on the list so yes, should be able to
    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
      I think that would be covered under the "return check in" guidelines at http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...kin/return.jsp - ICN is on the list so yes, should be able to
      Yes, that'd be applicable if issuing it in SIN, but could ICN do it?

Comment

No idea... the page says "Return check-in is available on flights to/from Singapore", so as its ICN - SIN - ICN then that classifies as to/from... but the webpage could be clearer!

Let me know if it works from icn...
        matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
          No idea... the page says "Return check-in is available on flights to/from Singapore", so as its ICN - SIN - ICN then that classifies as to/from... but the webpage could be clearer!

Let me know if it works from icn...
          I shall. Don't know if it works but what I'll do is saunter straight up to departures upon arrival and check in and see if they'll accept.

Comment

You can do it at FRA - as long as the SQ checkin counters are open, you can get BPs for flights the next day - so I assume the outstations can do it as long as they're open when you arrive.

Comment

Working...
            X