Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to be at airport after downtown checkin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to be at airport after downtown checkin?

One question... in SG, after I have done downtown check in, how much time in adv do I have to be at the airport to check in my baggage? Thanks

Originally posted by cattwl View Post
    One question... in SG, after I have done downtown check in, how much time in adv do I have to be at the airport to check in my baggage? Thanks
    According to the website, you have to drop off your bag, an hour prior to your flight.

Here is the link.

DOWNTOWN CHECK-IN

If you are travelling without checked baggage, you may check in for your SIA flight at our Singapore Airlines Service Centre at Paragon. You may check in as early as 48 hours, but no later than 2 hours, from the scheduled departure time of your flight.

Passengers with checked baggage may also make use of this service. However, please note that you will have to present your baggage for acceptance:
    • For Terminal 2 passengers, please proceed to Row 5 (for First and Business Class Passengers) or Row 9 (for Economy Class Passengers)
    • For Terminal 3 passengers, please proceed to Row 6 (for First and Business Class Passengers) or Row 4 (for Economy Class Passengers)

Please arrive at your respective Terminal of departure no later than 1 hour before departure.

Singapore Airlines Service Centre
    Paragon, Orchard Road
    Mon - Sat: 0830 - 1800 hours
    Sun: 0930 - 1700 hours

Comment

Thanks... I missed the last line. Didn't see that at the website.

Comment

Working...
      X