Y seats BKK-SIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y seats BKK-SIN?

Any recommendation for Y seats on SQ 970 and SQ 975??

For SQ970, I have selected Row 37J and K , Row 38 J and K. (B777-300)

For SQ975, I have selected Row 46K and J , Row 47J and K.(B777-200/ER)

Originally posted by laimd View Post
    Any recommendation for Y seats on SQ 970 and SQ 975??

For SQ970, I have selected Row 37J and K , Row 38 J and K. (B777-300)

For SQ975, I have selected Row 46K and J , Row 47J and K.(B777-200/ER)
    It is hard for us to advise, not knowing if you have any preferences (for me I prefer bulkhead or emex due to my height so I would go all out to try get them) but here is the seat map if it helps

SQ 975

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...B777-200_P.gif

SQ 970

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...3/B777-300.gif

for BKK, I try to come back on 979 since it is not too late and you can max out your last day in BKK. 975 to me seems quite early since you have to get to airport around mid day to catch the flight.

Comment

What do u mean by bulkhead seats? How to request for it?

I would love to go for 979 but my ticket is a GV2 ticket.. the quota for GV2 is already full for that flight, anyway to change to that flight?

Comment

Originally posted by laimd View Post
        What do u mean by bulkhead seats? How to request for it?

I would love to go for 979 but my ticket is a GV2 ticket.. the quota for GV2 is already full for that flight, anyway to change to that flight?
        Bulkhead are rows after an exit or partition. It has a longer legroom in order to cater for the deployment of the exit or the baby bassinet. Tall people prefer these as they can stretch their legs. it is usually on the left and right of most aircrafts. I normally put in my request through my TA. If I am traveling on personal trips, I'd call reservations to inform my seat preference.

As for your second question, I cannot answer. Your TA must know some magic

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
          Bulkhead are rows after an exit or partition. It has a longer legroom in order to cater for the deployment of the exit or the baby bassinet. Tall people prefer these as they can stretch their legs. it is usually on the left and right of most aircrafts. I normally put in my request through my TA. If I am traveling on personal trips, I'd call reservations to inform my seat preference.

As for your second question, I cannot answer. Your TA must know some magic
          Thanks for your help SINFJ... I managed to change my flight to 979..!! yeah..hurray...
          Last edited by laimd; 21 July 2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X