SQ 38 (345-200) Entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ 38 (345-200) Entertainment

Will be flying the SQ38 On exec economy....

How fun is the krisworld for a 3 year old?

What other technology support is there for the rest of us with the laptop?

Thanks!
    Last edited by cattwl; 15 July 2008, 10:58 AM.

Originally posted by cattwl View Post

Thanks!
    I thought SQ got rid of exec economy on the A340-500 flights...thought they were all biz???

Comment

sin-LA still have...... ending soon...

Comment

Krisworld is great fun, not only for 3 yo but even for grown-ups

You have a power supply to power yr laptop so that's still an option if you cant find anything to watch on Krisworld.

Comment

Originally posted by cattwl View Post

Thanks!
          You will have a gay ole time and so will your 3 year old. I did SQ21/22 in May 08 and well the big screen is such a pleasure. The only thing i didnt enjoy was that compared to other Krisworlds (oddly enough) it didnt have as many Nintendo games (just 2 or 3 GB Colour Pokemon games). Funny the non-AVOD 777 i flew on from BKK-SIN had more Nintendo games than the A345. But still all good

If you want pictures of the cabin experience (just a few) let me know and i will post them up here

Something to add; the nice thing for your little one is that, in the exec econ seat, he/she will feel like a champ, especially if he or she wants to sleep. Just make sure to help him or her (not that I need to tell you that of course) when adjusting the chair (especially the leg rest)...it will fly up when the button is pushed, and well to close it back down a fair amount of force is needed to bring it down (once you push the button). And the tray table is in the armrest and it could be a little deep and hard to get it out with little fingers, but im sure it won't be a problem.

Enjoy your flight!
          Last edited by hofo_mofo; 15 July 2008, 12:08 AM.
          I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Originally posted by hofo_mofo View Post
            The only thing i didnt enjoy was that compared to other Krisworlds (oddly enough) it didnt have as many Nintendo games (just 2 or 3 GB Colour Pokemon games). Funny the non-AVOD 777 i flew on from BKK-SIN had more Nintendo games than the A345. But still all good
            I realize that the OP is booked in Y+, but I'll note that the conversion to all-J class includes an upgrade to Krisworld. My understanding is that it will be similar to the version of Krisworld installed on the 777-300ERs and WhaleJets but with more channels.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
              I realize that the OP is booked in Y+, but I'll note that the conversion to all-J class includes an upgrade to Krisworld. My understanding is that it will be similar to the version of Krisworld installed on the 777-300ERs and WhaleJets but with more channels.
              wow it can get bigger?!? Heh, before you know it you will spend the whole flight navigating all the choices of movies/tv/games that are available
              I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

You will have a gay ole time and so will your 3 year old. I did SQ21/22 in May 08 and well the big screen is such a pleasure. The only thing i didnt enjoy was that compared to other Krisworlds (oddly enough) it didnt have as many Nintendo games (just 2 or 3 GB Colour Pokemon games). Funny the non-AVOD 777 i flew on from BKK-SIN had more Nintendo games than the A345. But still all good

If you want pictures of the cabin experience (just a few) let me know and i will post them up here

Something to add; the nice thing for your little one is that, in the exec econ seat, he/she will feel like a champ, especially if he or she wants to sleep. Just make sure to help him or her (not that I need to tell you that of course) when adjusting the chair (especially the leg rest)...it will fly up when the button is pushed, and well to close it back down a fair amount of force is needed to bring it down (once you push the button). And the tray table is in the armrest and it could be a little deep and hard to get it out with little fingers, but im sure it won't be a problem.

Enjoy your flight!
                Would love to see some pictures! Thanks!!

Comment

wow it can get bigger?!? Heh, before you know it you will spend the whole flight navigating all the choices of movies/tv/games that are available
                  From 800+ to 1000+. There have been times when I've seen all the movies I've wanted to watch -- even on the 777-300ER, so I'm happy about the upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                  X