Connecting at SYD from the A380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting at SYD from the A380

I hope someone can help me as I have received conflicting information from SQ and EK.

I am flying from DXB - CHC via SYD so I can catch the A380. Then onto CHC with EK. Does anyone know which terminal in SYD the A380 will arrive into is it T1 or T3? and which terminal does EK depart to CHC on. Looking at the SYD airport map it seems there is no interconnecting walkway and as I have a short connection time I think I need to think about how I can best get to where I need to be if I am arriving and departing from a different terminal.

Hope someone can help.

SQ's A380 arrives into the same terminal the 744's (and now 77W's) do. I didn't realise there was numbered terminals at the international side at SYD, save for a 'OneWorld' side where QF, BA, CX and a couple of others go.

Comment

The international terminal is all one terminal (T1). T2 and T3 are the 2 domestic terminals.

SQ uses the same "side" of the international terminal as EK so transfer is easy. Even when transferring between the OW & "other" piers, it is still fairly easily done by following the signs for the high (for "other") or low (for OW) gate numbers.

Comment

KI ORA

Thanks for the advise - so there is no need to stress about having to change terminals then. Its a pity the SQ call centre staff in the UAE dont know this. I was told it was T3 then someone else said T2 no wait T1

Comment

Working...
        X