Expanded online upgrade facility ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expanded online upgrade facility ?

I noticed the SQ website was down for upgrade over the weekend, and have just logged on to see if a waitlist has cleared and there seems to be a new facility offering you the chance to upgrade SQ flights.

My remaining flights on a particular booking are a mixture of BD, UA, SQ and OZ and a link pops up saying 'Redeem and Upgrade'. Clicking on this bring up all the flights on that booking to select and says the greyed out flights are not eligible for upgrade. I can select my SQ flight then either Saver Award or Unrestricted Award. It's a 77W so I tried saver award () and it just pops up with the chance to upgrade from J to F, which I won't be bothering with at 90,000 miles thank you very much.

My ticket is (was) a part used CRTWSTAR2 paper ticket, so this is new, is it not ?.

Not new, I think, as I recalled trying to upgrade my various flights but to no avail. (ie non saver)

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
      Not new, I think, as I recalled trying to upgrade my various flights but to no avail. (ie non saver)
      It must be, as I've been checking to see if that particular waitlist has cleared for a few weeks now (so much for that getting easier after the cull...) and never saw it before.

Unless in my rush to just see if the 'One or more of your flights have not been confirmed' box has gone I just hadn't noticed it ?!.

Comment

Working...
      X