I wonder what went wrong in Mr. & Mrs. Nickbot's first flight on SQ F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what went wrong in Mr. & Mrs. Nickbot's first flight on SQ F

Got a cryptic message from nickbot while waiting for their luggage at LHR after arriving from 13 hours journey on SQ F. I wonder what went wrong? Below par cabin crew? Or is the plane too old? Or what?
    Let us wonder about this for a while until they recover from the jetlag.

Cheers!

The Krug ran out ?

Comment

The crew didn't remember SQ LPP?

Comment

What was the cryptic message?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          What was the cryptic message?
          "Good flight but not great!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
            Perhaps it's a mistake to ask them to mention my name being the only LPP in Canada. Perhaps this particular pita has bad reputation.

Comment

They didnt manage to nick a couple of champagne flutes thus not a great flight?

Comment

maybe the towels were not hot enough......

or the nuts not warm.....

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                  You are mean....

Could SQ have compensated their access to the TPR with a substandard service onboard since supposedly they were on the F redemption ticket ???

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                    Perhaps it's a mistake to ask them to mention my name being the only LPP in Canada. Perhaps this particular pita has bad reputation.
                    You? Never.

Comment

Morning everyone - funny to log on and see SQ LPP's thread there at the top of my new messages!

Got a cryptic message from nickbot while waiting for their luggage at LHR after arriving from 13 hours journey on SQ F. I wonder what went wrong? Below par cabin crew? Or is the plane too old? Or what?
                      Let us wonder about this for a while until they recover from the jetlag.

Cheers!
                      Hmmm, I'll try to address a few points:

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      The Krug ran out ?
                      Not as far as I know,...the Dom neither,...without pre-empting the TR, the only thing they were likely to run out of due to my over consumption was the Diet Coke

Actually, I only mentioned it to the IFS, and sadly he didn't. I even described SQ LPP pretty damn accurately (always smiling, always polite, always on SQ) but it unfortunately didn't register with him!

Hmm, maybe you're blocked from their mind due to extreme PITA characteristics

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      Ooooh, ouch! I can confirm no glassware was borrowed from SQ on this trip, only general F freebies - our hand luggage ballooned during the final day of our trip (i.e. SIN and SQ318), mainly thanks to the generosity of SQTalkers and also amenity kits, PJs etc., so the freebies certainly weren't the issue here.

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                      maybe the towels were not hot enough......

or the nuts not warm.....
                      Super hot hot hot towels - to hot to hold pretty much! Think they've been listening to SQ LPP's comments! No nuts were offered, so not able to confirm their temperature.

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                      You are mean....

Could SQ have compensated their access to the TPR with a substandard service onboard since supposedly they were on the F redemption ticket ???
                      Oooh, that's not a bad one, maybe it's an "either/or" situation, you can either get into TPR or you can have a great flight

Sadly folks, until the TR is revealed I won't expand too much more, but suffice to say the main reason the flight wasn't great was that I was still feeling ill for the whole journey There might have been a few other things, but for now "Good flight but not great!" kind of sums it up - at least I count my blessings that we weren't in Y with me feeling like that

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                        Actually, I only mentioned it to the IFS, and sadly he didn't. I even described SQ LPP pretty damn accurately (always smiling, always polite, always on SQ) but it unfortunately didn't register with him!

I was only joking. I didn't really think it was possible that there was one who had not met SQ LPP (anyone who'd met him would remember), and not only that had forgotten the training (be on the look out for SQ LPP because he is so special).

Sadly folks, until the TR is revealed I won't expand too much more, but suffice to say the main reason the flight wasn't great was that I was still feeling ill for the whole journey There might have been a few other things, but for now "Good flight but not great!" kind of sums it up - at least I count my blessings that we weren't in Y with me feeling like that
                        Hmmm. Not feeling well. Didn't drain a/c of Krug or Dom. Drank coke. Were you badly hung over?

Comment

...without pre-empting the TR...
                          Yes, please don't. A TR written and produced by nickbot is a pleasure best savored in its own proper thread in the Trip Reports forum. Your TR on the weekend in YVR was tops.

Hope you're feeling better.

*Hunts for the bottle of wine to accompany the reading*
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I was only joking. I didn't really think it was possible that there was one who had not met SQ LPP (anyone who'd met him would remember), and not only that had forgotten the training (be on the look out for SQ LPP because he is so special).
                            I think the IFS saw the disappointment in my face when he admitted to not remembering SQ LPP,...perhaps he should've pretended to remember. Actually, thinking about it, if I'd have pulled up a few pics on my laptop it might have jogged his memory

Hmmm. Not feeling well. Didn't drain a/c of Krug or Dom. Drank coke. Were you badly hung over?
                            Nope, sadly not, all I drank the night before was water and Diet Coke - I have witnesses

Originally posted by jjpb3
                            Yes, please don't. A TR written and produced by nickbot is a pleasure best savored in its own proper thread in the Trip Reports forum. Your TR on the weekend in YVR was tops.
                            Thank you jjpb3, you're too kind. I'm planning on putting a lot of effort into this one

Hope you're feeling better.
                            A *little* - ahh, the wonders of a night in my own bed and my first proper cup of tea in over two weeks (coming from an habitual tea drinker, this is a v.important homecoming ritual!). As soon as we get our little boy home, I'm sure I'll perk up lol!

*Hunts for the bottle of wine to accompany the reading*
                            May be a little while in coming, but hopefully worth it. At least the wine can age a little longer

Comment

Bump up this thread to remind someone about the waiting for this last air segment of the trip. But of course, not to forget the news-worthy from the previous night, early morning until the door of the aircraft closed, please ...

Comment

Working...
                              X