X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the economics apparently also reflect on the length of SQ's press releases
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

I'm on LHR-SIN in F on Xmas Eve... even more excited after reading this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by More Champagne Sir? View Post
        I'm on LHR-SIN in F on Xmas Eve... even more excited after reading this thread!
        Don't forget to show us the exciting trip you have! Of course especially the on board meals!

Comment

Christmas decorations on SQ...

Per request these are from SQ 001 earlier this month...

Comment

Super flight today LHR-SIN... very festive crew and decorations onboard. Special festive dinners loaded, even my KSML was turkey with all the trimmings! Will post photos when back home.

And many very special thanks to a certain FTer for an Xmas cake! It was huge! Shared it with a few mates onboard in F (including one who I didn't know was on the flight until we boarded!) and the crew even took a slice upstairs to a friend in C! Again, photos to come.

Thanks again.

Now off to LX F SIN-BKK... We're in T3 F lounge at the moment, and the staff have kindly agreed to buggy us all the way over to our gate in T1 as we're tired!!

Comment

Originally posted by More Champagne Sir? View Post
              Now off to LX F SIN-BKK... We're in T3 F lounge at the moment, and the staff have kindly agreed to buggy us all the way over to our gate in T1 as we're tired!!
              That's nice of the staff to give you a ride!
              Tired from dot dot dot?

Phaleesy
              should be incorrect at first about dot dot dot. It's not that dot dot dot, but the other one...
              I love to confuse everyone here.

Comment

Working...
              X