Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can LOI be signed at the airport? What to do if I lost my ticket info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can LOI be signed at the airport? What to do if I lost my ticket info?

I'm trying to buy a ticket for my friend. Hence their credit card is not working on the SQ.com website.

Do I have to go to a SQ ticketing office to sign the paper or can I do it at the airport?

Also another question. I have lost my e-ticket number and roughly know when I booked can I just call SQ and ask them to look it up day by day?

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
    Also another question. I have lost my e-ticket number and roughly know when I booked can I just call SQ and ask them to look it up day by day?
    'Roughly'? You can't remember when exactly you wanted to travel?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      'Roughly'? You can't remember when exactly you wanted to travel?
      I booked my ticket in Feb. It's a Full Y ticket so I just had to pick some random dates. I believe I picked some random dates in Dec...hence I forget :o

Comment

I think you'd have to ask them to search by name roughly around the time in December...

Comment

Was your Krisflyer number associated with the ticket? If so, they can look it up from that (and you can probably see it at www.singaporeair.com under "My Bookings"
          matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Went to the SQ PEK office yesterday and signed the LOI and they searched and found my ticket..

Indeed it was booked on Christmas Day

Comment

Went to the SQ PEK office yesterday and signed the LOI and they searched and found my ticket..

Indeed it was booked on Christmas Day
              Do yo remember how did they find the booking? Looking at your SQ number? Or other search method? Just curious, especially you just remember it is for December...

Comment

I booked my ticket in Feb. It's a Full Y ticket so I just had to pick some random dates. I believe I picked some random dates in Dec...hence I forget :o
                For your friend, book through a travel agent, then your friend does not need to show cc on flight.

Basically SQ can only look up the flight if they have either PNR or ticket number. They cannot otherwise search day by day - I mean they can, but they would prefer not to.

Try to look for your cc details as the statement would have the ticket number.

Comment

I know which flight I booked on, but just didn't remember which date.

I just told them to search day by day on a specific flight. He found in within 1 minute

He was annoyed, but hey what can I do??? At least he found it quickly and was happy. My brother bought my ticket for me so it wasn't possible for me to check it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X