No announcement yet.

Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-JKL: I'm rather surprised she didn't call in her private jet to fly her + entourage down to SIN... seems like she's not as demanding as she used to be...

HUGE AL: Don't be a hater, yo... the seats are softer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      9V-JKL: I'm rather surprised she didn't call in her private jet to fly her + entourage down to SIN... seems like she's not as demanding as she used to be...
      I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to reserve the entire SkySuites cabin to herself.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        Kyo+, I see you've got your ebonics down!

Yes the seats are softer...and lumpier...and super narrow...and the IFE requires more steps...and the screens are all scratched up...and...well...I could go on and on...oops...I think I did...

And to think, I'm taking that punishing POS all the way down there later this year...
        HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post

Evidently, the OLD 744 isn't.
          And the alternative would have been your favourite UA 744 in F?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Mariah Carey @ SKL yesterday morning. Presumably on SQ12 to LAX...
            Yep. I saw her walking across T3 towards the SKL accompanied by ground staff and bodyguards. Obviously looked like somebody famous, but I had no idea who until you mentioned it

Just did a quick search on the news sites. It seems she went through LAX in a wheelchair, apparently after taking a tumble on stage in Singapore.

All I can say is that she had no difficulty whatsoever walking across Changi in six inch high heels before her outbound flight

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
              And the alternative would have been your favourite UA 744 in F?
              Nah, she could have taken the A345 nonstop...or connected via the 77Ws.

I'm sure Kyo+ subscribes to her blog. He can give us further insight into her posse's reasonings...
              HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by DinkumDave View Post
                Yep. I saw her walking across T3 towards the SKL accompanied by ground staff and bodyguards. Obviously looked like somebody famous, but I had no idea who until you mentioned it

Just did a quick search on the news sites. It seems she went through LAX in a wheelchair, apparently after taking a tumble on stage in Singapore.

All I can say is that she had no difficulty whatsoever walking across Changi in six inch high heels before her outbound flight
                Mariah Carey is a diva who takes herself too important, i was once sitting in the lounge in Male waiting for my flight to Singapore, and actually Cameron Diaz walked, no body guards no entourage nothing, very natural and charming, even signed autographs for people for recognised, no diva nothing, just a normal lady that evening

Comment

• Celebrities you've sat next to, in front of or behind during a flight

I saw this on the Flyertalk LH forum and thought I'd ask it here! Which celebrities you've sat next to, in front of or behind during a flight? I've never had such luck. But Maybe other people here can share?

*Edit* I think we'll include minor celebrities as well, anyone of note applies!

Comment

• there already exist a thread on this subject, search for it,.... soon the mods will come in and close this or merge it...
                    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• HUGE AL would wanna see this

Comment

• http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339

Comment

• Never knew this thread existed.... Last time i was in SQ F, Dan Quayle (ex Vice President) was in row 2F, I was in 1B. Shook hands, exchanged business cards... he was quite cool. Funniest thing is I didn't recognize him until the IFS asked me what year he was VP...

Comment

• I meet famous people all the time, mainly pop/film stars or royalty, there just people like every one else. The best ones are the Miss worlds, but they never look the same as the photos.

Comment

• Mariska Hargitay of Law & Order SVU + her husband Peter Hermann of Law & Order and United 93 (about one of the flights Sept 11, 2001) from CDG to LHR on BA. Ended up having to play with their then 18 months old son as he was more keen on swapping cell phones with me than practicing counting with mommy. Had a bit of a chat with him at we left the flight. As the good hubby he carried bags, stroller etc while she took the kid to get onto their BA flight to JFK.

My wife was peeved that I didn't get Mariska's autograph as she is her favorite TV actress. She got over it quickly, phew!!!

Comment

• I have sat next to Peter Kay twice on British Domestic flights from Manchester. We had a good chat on the first flight and the second time about 8 months later he saw me in the terminal and said hi. Then as we boarded i was sat next to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X