Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    Singapore ministers are celebrities>??? They are public servants.....
    Dude, they are mini-STARS

Comment

Fair point, they're just paid like celebrities.

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
      Just wondering if theiy will block off the J cabin for them
      They didn't on my flight with the PM, who had a fair group with him as they were going to an ASEAN summit of some sort in KL. The PM got 11A (which I was in originally ), a bodyguard in 12D and the rest of the group were in Y.

I can't remember the date I flew but I do know it was when Time or Newsweek magazine has his father on the cover with the title 'The man who saw it all' so when he nipped to the loo I asked his bodyguard if I could get him to sign it, but he said no.

Comment

Why do you highlight bold the world servants? They are highly paid mind you...

I do not know where to post this, thus celebrity sightings is the closest I can link it to.
        Last edited by feb01mel; 8 April 2010, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post

I do not know where to post this, thus celebrity sightings is the closest I can link it to.
          that's how we remind those in government service when they try to be nasty with us, with the emphasis on servant
          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Mind translating the '1FM, 1M-MCYS and 1M-MTI' for those playing along at home?

Like me..

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
              The Ministerial entourage should comprise of PM, 1FM, 1M-MCYS and 1M-MTI. Just wondering if theiy will block off the J cabin for them
              Why 1FM, and not 1M-MFA?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

Like me..
                1FM - Minister (or a rep.) of Foreign Affairs (commonly referred to as a/the Foreign Minister)
                1M-MCYS - Minister (or a rep.) of Community Development, Youth and Sports
                1M-MTI - Minister (or a rep.) of Trade and Industry
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

They serve us, the public. And who do you think is footing their multi-million dollar salaries ?
                  I think he meant one Foreign Minister, 1 Minister from Ministry of Community Development Youth and Sports and 1 Minister from Ministry of Trade And Industry. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by boing View Post
                    They serve us, the public. And who do you think is footing their multi-million dollar salaries ?
                    That is a good one...haha

Comment

• DEL-SIN a long time ago (before Jet and even Air Sahara came into the picture, when it was either AI/IC/SQ), probably when I was like 5 or 6 years old, and my father's company had paid for a J class ticket for him, and we paid Y for ourselves, however on the return flight he was upgraded to F (PPS used to help alot in this), and me and my brother fought for who got F class, and it was me.

I was then told that sitting right next to me would be an Indian Minister, but who it was I never found out, but it was something to do with communication, irrespective, I was very young, and just ate and slept through the flight. Very good I must say, but the cabin crew did ask me to move but I told them I wanted a window seat, and so the minister moved to another aisle seat

In another flight on UA to SIN from HKG, I was seated in Economy Class bulkhead seating, when some actor from Hong Kong was traveling with his wife, again it was a long time ago,

Comment

• Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                        Why 1FM, and not 1M-MFA?
                        Yup... it's 1M- MFA... dunno why I was thinking of FM...

Comment

• Mariah Carey @ SKL yesterday morning. Presumably on SQ12 to LAX...

Comment

• Photos? TPR? Standard SKL seems beneath her...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              Photos? TPR? Standard SKL seems beneath her...

Evidently, the OLD 744 isn't.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

• OK. It should have read as @ SKL entrance. No idea about TPR

Comment

Working...
                                X