Celebrity Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    Wonder how the journalist sneaked into F to interview Schooling...... maybe he pleaded with his editors to be in F to get the breaking story and interviews....

And the interview is funny..... we see the human side of Schooling.... he wants chyetaukuey.... mum said didn't chef made some for you...... he said.... mum.... huh... I still want some more ......in his boyish Singaporean ways......
    Not surprising. If the source is accurate and report is curated by Han, he would have been able to pull that off as he had been managing editor of The Straits Times.

The guy'a now retired and is editor-at-large with the daily.

Comment

• Schooling wins one million KF miles.

Comment

• Congrats to him for all his hard work I say good on him and he really deserves it.

Hmmm. I wonder if Joseph will now join this forum to understand the waitlisting game ?

Comment

• Well,..... a million miles is not much.... its 270000 for standard redemption.... save will be 170000 .... plus you have the uncertainty of waitlisting.... and surcharges and taxes of $753.....

SQ should just award him free lifetime travel in at least J....
          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
            He is in 1C actually.
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• I guess we now know what it takes to get an upgrade on SQ

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                He is in 1C actually.
                Yup, my mistake. Forgot it's ACDF.
                The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• SQ 67 receiving a water canon salute on arrival at Changi T3 Gate A5

Comment

• CNA reported SQ served champagne and chocolates for the all pax.
                    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Interview with the passenger who moved to J to allow Schooling to sit with his mother in F.

Not sure why she said the ground staff made the request "when we arrived in Barcelona" though, as Schooling was in F from GRU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
                        Interview with the passenger who moved to J to allow Schooling to sit with his mother in F.

Not sure why she said the ground staff made the request "when we arrived in Barcelona" though, as Schooling was in F from GRU.
                        Apparently Joseph and Mum were seated together in First Class from GRU-BCN. For the BCN-SIN sector, they didn't get seats together, so they had to swap with someone from Business Class.
                        Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                          Apparently Joseph and Mum were seated together in First Class from GRU-BCN. For the BCN-SIN sector, they didn't get seats together, so they had to swap with someone from Business Class.
                          Ok this makes sense now. Thanks for explaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                            SQ should just award him free lifetime travel in at least J....

I believe CX gave 5yrs unlimited free travel to a Lee Lai Shan some years back for winning their only (so far) Gold at Atlanta......though to be honest I don't know what class.

She also got lifetime free travel on HK ferries and the MTR.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              Singapore Olympic athletes get paid?!?
                              Didn't get paid but they did give him SG$1 million for the gold medal under the Multi-Million Dollar Awards Programme (source: http://www.singaporeolympics.com/mul...programme-map/)
                              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                                Didn't get paid but they did give him SG$1 million for the gold medal under the Multi-Million Dollar Awards Programme (source: http://www.singaporeolympics.com/mul...programme-map/)
                                He won't get the full million.... think 20% goes to the swimming association.... and then taxes... someone calculated he will get about 600k.
                                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                                X