Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
    Gold!!!
    Speaking of which..... wouldn't mind going to a Spandau Ballet/Tony Hadley concert if he's still running around out there doing shows

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Speaking of which..... wouldn't mind going to a Spandau Ballet/Tony Hadley concert if he's still running around out there doing shows
      Well, I know this much is true...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
        Well, I know this much is true...
        Excellent. I'd love to get an autograph at a show. Just need to get through the barricades somehow.

Comment

• Joseph Schooling will be on SQ67/13AUG (GRU-BCN-SIN) and will arrive into Singapore Changi on Monday (15AUG) at 0535.
          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
            Joseph Schooling will be on SQ67/13AUG (GRU-BCN-SIN) and will arrive into Singapore Changi on Monday (15AUG) at 0535.
            Just wonder where is his seat?
            Will SQ upgrade him to F?

Comment

• Ha, this would be a really interesting test of SQ's revenue management policies.

Comment

• With the money he got for the gold he could be well on his way to a TPP.... Be nice SQ... Lol
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Think his arrival gate will be A5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                    With the money he got for the gold he could be well on his way to a TPP.... Be nice SQ... Lol
                    Singapore Olympic athletes get paid?!?
                    HUGE AL

Comment

• All it takes for all hell to break loose on social media is a picture of their hero, national treasure, pride and joy, smiling away, gold medal around his neck..... whilst sitting in 56E sipping from a plastic cup.

Having said that, I'm sure SQ will do the right thing, if Joseph Schooling isn't already in F. They're not THAT stupid.

Comment

• He's in 1D!

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsT...3686541032115/
                        The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Strange how all the comments point to "ooh business class....... "

Comment

• 1 million Krisflyer miles from SQ for Singapore's first gold-medalist!

https://www.facebook.com/singaporeai...54442319713679

I wonder what's the expiry like for mileage giveaways like this...
                            Last edited by Jumbojet Lover; 14 August 2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Our poster boy is en route to BCN on SWD now. Looks to be 1D and momsie in 1F

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsT...3686541032115/
                              - Credits: SPH Mediaworks, Han Fook Kwang

Comment

• Wonder how the journalist sneaked into F to interview Schooling...... maybe he pleaded with his editors to be in F to get the breaking story and interviews....

And the interview is funny..... we see the human side of Schooling.... he wants chyetaukuey.... mum said didn't chef made some for you...... he said.... mum.... huh... I still want some more ......in his boyish Singaporean ways......
                                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                                X