Help needed - IAH - MNL MNL- IAH - IAH - BKK - same day transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed - IAH - MNL MNL- IAH - IAH - BKK - same day transfer

Hi folks... I have a monster trip coming up. I have no more leave for the rest of the year and these two trips will ensure I have my KFEG status renewed for another year in Oct 2024. Yes it's crazy and yes it's a lot and yes I am flying economy. These are the only dates I have could have used given my limited time and the airfares I was able to secure given the combination of dates.

So here goes

When I return from MNL- IAH on March 16th ( land in IAH March 16th) on Sq 52 at 15:25, I have a same day booking on SQ51 IAH - BKK. If SQ 51 is on time I will have 4 hours to clear immigration, collect luggage and recheck. My question to you is I have a same day booking on SQ51, would SQ recheck in from MNL and have my luggage just trasferred in IAH from SQ 52 to SQ 51 therefore avoiding me the whole drama of immigration, customs etc? I know normally for USA bound flights, you need to clear immigration and customs as your first port of entry? I am not a USA citizen either. IAH is my springboard city.

Looking for opinions on the baggage and immigration aspect only. Cheers!

Spoke to an SQ chat agent, they said I would need to clear immigration and customs but I can always check with the agents in MNL

Comment

Working...
    X