Hot Towels are Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Towels are Back!

Finally, SQ are bringing back hot towels! I personally really missed those.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ts-by-year-end

One other question I was discussing with some other SQTalkers recently...what happens to hot towels after they are used? I have heard from some people that they are discarded after us, and not laundered and reused. Is this true?

It’s just not an SQ flight without that hot towel. Really glad to hear they’ll make a return. They must’ve read my feedback!

Comment

Agreed with SQ228. Not an SQ flight without the smell of hot towels or a piping hot towel being served to you.

Comment

I'm on SQ37 in mid-December in PEY. Are they back in economy and premium economy?

Comment

Originally posted by RedEyeflight View Post
          I'm on SQ37 in mid-December in PEY. Are they back in economy and premium economy?
          Hi RedEyeflight! A friend of mine flew PEY from LHR-SIN earlier this month and he did not get hot towels on his flight. I am heading to JFK in mid Jan in PEY and will report back too!

Comment

Hot Towels service has resumed in PEY and EY w.e.f 20DEC23, with the exception of KUL sector and flights operated by B737.
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
              Hot Towels service has resumed in PEY and EY w.e.f 20DEC23, with the exception of KUL sector and flights operated by B737.
              That's great to hear! I am on the SQ nonstop to JFK in January, in PEY. Looking forward to a hot towel or two!

Comment

Enroute to NY via SQ's nonstop in PEY. Happy to confirm that hot towels are back!

Comment

I recently did Iah to BKK and can report the hot towels are back. I was so happy. I fly economy. I remember my first flight with sw in 2015 on JFK - BKK and being so impressed by the hot towel and card menus. There is only one hot towel service now. I seem to remember hot towels before every main meal in the past

Comment

Working...
                  X