Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ Book the Cook not available?

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker but first time poster here. I am going on a business trip from Singapore to Frankfurt on Singapore Airlines (but its a code-share ticket with Lufthansa as my final destination is Copenhagen).

In my booking (website and app) I can see the option for Book the Cook for all 4 sectors (SYD-SIN, SIN-FRA, FRA-SIN and SIN-SYD). However I can't save my options online, and upon calling the reservation helpdesk, they advised that the Book the Cook option is not available for all four sections, which I find strange considering two of my sectors originate out of SIN.

I enquired if its due to the codeshare ticket with Lufthansa, but all I got in reply was that the BTC option is not available.

Can anyone on this forum shed some light on this for me please?

Appreciate everyone's input!

Was your ticket issued by LH or SQ?

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
      Was your ticket issued by LH or SQ?
      I booked it through the travel agency for work. Just had a look at the invoice and the vendor is listed as LH In the SQ app, I also see LH flight numbers (with no corresponding SQ flight number available).

However I'm able to see the 'book the cook' options and choose my preference, issue only comes with saving my preference. Also I'm able to pick and save my preferred seating in the SQ app.

Is book the cook the only feature that is not available via the app or website (seeing as I'm able to change and reserve my seat in both SQ's website and app)

Comment

Not just you having problem. Many other have similar issue (including those who book direct with SQ). But it is mostly happen to those who book codeshare flight.

Maybe try again another day.

did u access manage booking by logging in KF account?
        or by keying in the booking reference?

Comment

Working...
        X