SQ's arrival lounge in Changi ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ's arrival lounge in Changi ?

Is there any SQ's arrival lounge in Changi (T2 or T3) ?

Thanks
    Last edited by G_G; 22 March 2008, 08:18 AM.

No. Its not an asian thing to have to freshen up at an airport when Changi is so close to town that you can be at your hotel or home in no time!

Unless you're connecting, they you can use the regular lounge.

Comment

There is an Arrivals Lounge in T3 (located after Customs), but it's not operated by SQ. It's usually fee-for-use, but free if you have Priority Pass.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Some people have to go directly from the airport to business meetings without an opportunity to go to a hotel first. Also, some business passengers arrive for a meeting and then either return or travel onward without an overnight stay. It is just shameful that SQ do not provide lounge facilities to arriving business (and first) class passengers.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
          Some people have to go directly from the airport to business meetings without an opportunity to go to a hotel first. Also, some business passengers arrive for a meeting and then either return or travel onward without an overnight stay. It is just shameful that SQ do not provide lounge facilities to arriving business (and first) class passengers.
          Completely Agree......

Comment

The arrivals lounge is actually the very spacious open space immediately after customs. Very convenient as one side opens out to the private car pick-up lane, taxis and limos. F&B is outsourced to a bunch of different commercial providers. Great also cos' your friends and family can enter and greet you inside the lounge.

Tends to get a bit crowded especially at examination times with frequent-flying school kids though...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
              The arrivals lounge is actually the very spacious open space immediately after customs. Very convenient as one side opens out to the private car pick-up lane, taxis and limos. F&B is outsourced to a bunch of different commercial providers. Great also cos' your friends and family can enter and greet you inside the lounge.

Tends to get a bit crowded especially at examination times with frequent-flying school kids though...
              The problem with that lounge is that the last time I disrobed to take a shower, I nearly got arrested. The only thing that saved me was the crowd that gathered around to stare such that the police couldn't get to me.

Comment

The problem with that lounge is that the last time I disrobed to take a shower, I nearly got arrested. The only thing that saved me was the crowd that gathered around to stare such that the police couldn't get to me.
                Why were they after you?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                  Why were they after you?
                  It was an attempted joke. milehighj suggested that the public area, which is without showers, is the arrivals lounge. I attempted to humorously point out that it is inadequate as an arrivals lounge due to the lack of proper private shower facilities.

Comment

As the only lounge in the public area of the airport, The Haven offers a tranquil environment for travellers to rest and relax before, after or between flights.

The Haven has 13 shower rooms fitted with rain showers to allow guests the opportunity to freshen up during their stay. The Haven also has nap-rooms which provide a comfortable environment for resting or relaxing.

Customers who are interested in using the Lounge can contact the Haven by phone +65 6543 9464, email reservations@thehaven.com.sg or find out further information or make bookings via the website www.thehaven.com.sg

Terminal 3
                    Arrival Meeting Hall South (Public Area)
                    Operating Hours: 24 hours

Comment

Working...
                    X