Disgraceful Cabin Crew on SQ879 3/27/2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgraceful Cabin Crew on SQ879 3/27/2022

I would like to share judgement and lack of empathy by the cabin crew on SQ879 tonight 3/27/2022.

The couple seated 11D and 11F were discriminating against check in agent in Taipei by stating that they shouldn’t be using their hand to check in their bags. Right before landing into Changi. The mother in 11A was dealing with a crying child. The gold digger woman in 11F was yelling and berating the child and mother to shut the kid up. At one point the gold digger in 11F yelled at the mom to get off the plane and stay at home and never to take plane again.

The crew did absolutely nothing to protect a mother in distress. I had to stand up and defend the mother in 11A.

This is not a great way to fly. Discrimination against mother and kid isn’t a great way to fly. Doing nothing from the crew is complicit in aiding discrimination. This is appalling and shows lack of empathy. This is a disgrace.

However, I felt good to let that gold digger have it. But the cabin crew is a disgrace.
    Last edited by krispykreme; 28 March 2022, 01:58 AM.

Oh wow. Thank you soooo much for being a hero lol

Comment

How is that discrimination?

Comment

Working...
      X