SQ Does Love Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQ still loves me

Today, I got the e-mail whether I would be able to drop by at SQ office. This afternoon, I received:
    • PPS Club Diary,
    • Desk Calendar,
    • Wall Calendar, and
    • Airplane model: Airbus A380 Scale 1:400 (made from metal, not plastic, thus heavy)
    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Today, I got the e-mail whether I would be able to drop by at SQ office. This afternoon, I received:
      • PPS Club Diary,
      • Desk Calendar,
      • Wall Calendar, and
      • Airplane model: Airbus A380 Scale 1:400 (made from metal, not plastic, thus heavy)
      Thank you!
      Jesus, will you willing to sell that 1:400 A380 to me...? Is that the Silver Box version without the engine logos & without wheels...?

Comment

It is Singapore Airlines A380. There is a sticker saying: COLLECTIBLE ITEM.
        Not for sale, BTW.

Comment

Good to know you're being loved!

Not for sale, BTW.
          But if I ask very nicely, would you gift it as a Christmas present?

Comment

It is Singapore Airlines A380. There is a sticker saying: COLLECTIBLE ITEM.
            Not for sale, BTW.
            Last time when I was trying to bid in eBay, but I lost since the price went way over US$250.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=010

I did ask the PPS co-ordinator & check whether I can get one from her since I'm a Solitaire PPS but her replied was no.

I realized that you don't want to sell them, is there are anything I can exchange it for you, for example, a SQ 1:200 A380 model...?

Comment

Oooh ! A wall calendar!

Comment

Today, I got the e-mail whether I would be able to drop by at SQ office.
                How tacky! They want you to go to them instead of them coming to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  That is kind of funny. Are they trying to save on postage or courier services?

Despite that, I do think that SQ CGK

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                    Oooh ! A wall calendar!
                    Yes, the wall calendar. Same pictures as the desk calendar.

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                    Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                    That is kind of funny. Are they trying to save on postage or courier services?

Despite that, I do think that SQ CGK
                    I know that's what you might say. But actually I am glad they keep their promise. I mean it's my request for them when I met them first time. No visit to my office nor my home. Same for only call to certain private number or ... just e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                    X