X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: CGK to Fly Economy!

Breaking News: CGK to Fly Economy!
    Related Story: SIA stock falls 24%

Singapore Airlines reported today that one of their most beloved First Class customers does not love them anymore and has booked himself into the Economy cabin. In a carefully worded statement, chief information officer for the company noted that “….the Economy cabin has all the services that Singapore Airlines is famous for as well as a generous (cough) 32 inch pitch. We are confident Mr. CGK will be comfortable in his seat 34A as he will only have to climb over two passengers to get to the aisle.”

Interviewed about his switch from the front cabin to cattle class, Mr. CGK was confident in his ability to adapt to the surroundings. “Give me a glass or two of Dom and I can fly in any cabin”. However, Mr. CGK became visibly upset when it was pointed out that no Dom is served in the Economy cabin.

Unnamed sources have reported that extra security will be on board the flight as they are concerned that they could have a PITA customer on their hands. The usual cabin crew has been replaced with an all male contingent of specially trained attendants who know how to handle such customers.

Trading in SIA stock was halted shortly after the news broke, after the stock had already slid 24%. Trading is expected to reopen on Monday.

LOL!

Welcome to SQT, Peter11! Glad to see you here.

Comment

Indeed. Welcome to SQTALK p11! what a way to make a grand entrance!

Comment

Ooops, I thought this was FT But thanks for the welcome.

Oh, and in case you are wondering about the truthfulness of the above story, he has apparently gone mad and booked Economy from SIN to CMB for this Saturday. Of course, this could be one of those many "claimed" economy flights for CGK that never actually happened. Who shall be the appointed observer to this unthinkable happening? Perhaps SQFG could do it? Oh, wait, she has never steped behind the curtain either.

Comment

I think CGK will still get a glass or two of Dom, even if he is in the deepest reclines on the darkest part of the cattle class! Thanks to a special shipment from F!

Comment

Not a surprising news really, as he has been known to repeatedly (and innocently ) mistaken 3A for 34A and proudly tell the whole world he survived it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
              Unnamed sources have reported that extra security will be on board the flight as they are concerned that they could have a PITA customer on their hands. The usual cabin crew has been replaced with an all male contingent of specially trained attendants who know how to handle such customers. [/SIZE][/B]
              Do you think I am well-shaped or powerful enough to be a PITA that demands the whole contingent of male attendants to tackle me down? Remember, I am shy, naive, and innocent!

Originally posted by StarG View Post
              Not a surprising news really, as he has been known to repeatedly (and innocently ) mistaken 3A for 34A and proudly tell the whole world he survived it.
              You are saying I need a new pair of glasses?

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
              I think CGK will still get a glass or two of Dom, even if he is in the deepest reclines on the darkest part of the cattle class! Thanks to a special shipment from F!
              You place a bet I would not be in cattle class. And here I am with green BP. What's my reward?
              Last edited by CGK; 2 December 2006, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                What's my reward?
                A RT ticket on SQ1/2 in 66F.

Comment

I think he might prefer it to be 69F?

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                    A RT ticket on SQ1/2 in 66F.
                    No way... The reward should be something more exciting than that. 3 hours delay for SQ 1 right now. Been waiting....
                    I question SQ love for me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
                      Perhaps SQFG could do it? Oh, wait, she has never steped behind the curtain either.
                      So true. Unlike the more down-to-earth shortfinals.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        I think he meant 3 or 4A. Or maybe (3/4)("three-fourths")A, which was when he dreamed he got the UG2PL.
                        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                          I think he meant 3 or 4A. Or maybe (3/4)("three-fourths")A, which was when he dreamed he got the UG2PL.
                          Now, to contradict your analyses, I will depart a day later and will be on seat 35 A.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                            So true. Unlike the more down-to-earth shortfinals.
                            Actually, i think he hasn't been infront of the curtains for a long time. Poor thing........
                            Last edited by SQflyergirl; 3 December 2006, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                              Now, to contradict your analyses, I will depart a day later and will be on seat 35 A.
                              Now THAT's thrown a spanner in the works!

Comment

Working...
                              X