Sydney City Ticket Office to Shut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney City Ticket Office to Shut

Singapore Airlines will relocate its Southwest Pacific Regional Office and NSW Sales and Administration Office from 3 March 2008 to Level 9, 233 Castlereagh Street, Sydney. At the same time, the public ticket office will move from Bridge Street to Level 3, International Terminal, Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport.
    http://www.etravelblackboard.com/ind...id=74979&nav=2

Oh well that's handy, the execs still keep their downtown office but for their customers its a trek to the airport.

I like this too..

Mr Paul Tan, Singapore Airlines Regional Vice President South West Pacific, said last year’s sale of the Bridge Street premises had necessitated the move.
    err yes because you sold it mate!

“The new premises at Castlereagh Street and public ticket office at the International Terminal will allow for continued levels of high service and growth while being conveniently located for our customers.”
    Convenient?

I guess the days of CTO's are over but, just winds me up still though...

I am just curious. For general public, yes, it will be at the airport. But the office at Level 9, 233 Castlereagh Street, would they allow the regular customers to deal with them directly? For example, if you still have a contact person there in that office, wouldn't it better to keep the contact?

Comment

Working...
    X