Are 63HK good seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are 63HK good seats

Are 63HK good seats on SQ's B747? I chose these seats because we want a two-some, but don't want to be too far out from the window in order to get an easier view down (and hopefully lean on the wall while sleeping). Does anyone have pictures of this area? - I can't find them on airliners.net. Thanks

The first row looking forward is 64AC, the second one 63AC.

Hope this helps.

pics courtesy of shortfinals

Comment

i usually sit at 61HK when i don't get my 49s, but be warned that 63 HK is both near the restrooms and the rear emergency exit. Lots of people movement plus quite a number of people like to gather around the rear area to stretch, chit chat etc etc.

Comment

personally i prefer to be near the front of the plane... it means you get to disembark earlier, less engine noise and you get to the immigration queues before the rest of the bunch... but thats just my preference...

also if you're on a 747, if you get two of the seats in the middle e.g. D & E or F & G you may have someone sitting next to you, but they probably won't need to climb over you to get out as the other isle will be closer.

Comment

thank you both - that is excellent advice (and a great picture). the front of the plane is already full, unfortunately

I think 63HK is not really near enough to the wall to lean on for sleeping... but at least there seems to be some kind of a good view.. I'm still thinking about 61.

Comment

63 definitely isn't near enough to lean. if you get 61 you have an extra large space beside K to put all your extra stuff (which means you dont' have to stand up to rummage in flight) and some extra leg space.

and unless i remember wrongly, the armrest on the inside of 61k (near the window) can be raised as well, so if that makes your flight more comfortable i'd say that's a good seat.

Comment

Working...
            X