Maximising First (744)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximising First (744)

Hi there: first post as a result of picking up quick, cheap(-ish) return flights LHR-SIN-AKL on Saturday for a last minute holiday.

It has been a while since my last SQ F flight and I wondered if there was any specific advice that anyone had to give regarding the journey/in-flight experience/lounges etc.

I have:

- booked seat 1B on the LHR-SIN-LHR sectors (from memory this is very private for a single traveller)
    - booked the cook (can't wait to taste the Peranakan Chicken again!)
    - booked window seats on the SIN-AKL-SIN sectors (different seatmap: is this the leased MH plane?)

Is there anything else I should think about?

I'm also intending to use the VS clubhouse at LHR and the arrivals lounge on my return, assuming this is still possible on an SQ F ticket. I guess I will get to experience the new T3 SKL F lounge at Changi too. From the SQ website I can check in from 18:00 for the 321: is there anyway of checking in earlier so I can get more time in the Clubhouse?

Thanks,

BC

One thing to re-consider might be your seat choice. It seems many of the flyers here prefer other seats to 1B:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3398

Welcome to SQTalk, BlackCat.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 11 February 2008, 09:31 PM.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. The rationale behind 1B is privacy + night flights, so no need for any windows and hopefully there won't be too much traffic to the closets. Might move to 2A on the outward flight, but the cabins are so full that there is very little choice in any case.

BC

Comment

Working...
      X