No announcement yet.

SQ teddy bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got one put on my bed during turndown on a recent LHR-SIN flight in R... thought it was a nice touch... forgot to take a with me, but now I wish I had.. haha..

Comment

i was n J a few days back flying from AKL - SIN on SQ 282 (no F), i was told they didnt not have any teddy bear on board because it various on the orignal of the flight. but she offered me other ones (animals).

i told her i will try my luck on my next flight SQ 876 SIN - TPE in J (no F), she said you should be able to get them on TPE flights, but i completely forgot to ask!!

anyway just through i will share this with everyone. i have made a note to myself to ask for teddy bears on my way back to AKL next week.

Comment

singapore airlines bears

I would like to know does Singapore Airlines still give out those teddy bears for people with children with the activity packs.

Comment

Yes they do...

Comment

oh, on Y too? or only on J and above? travelling with my boy in Nov and am sure he'll love a bear

Comment

Originally posted by jammed View Post
              oh, on Y too? or only on J and above? travelling with my boy in Nov and am sure he'll love a bear
              See posts 9 and 5 for the general rule, and 13 for an exception.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

sigh. shd have asked for one when i was flying J to ZRH in July. Trip with wife and boy is personal so going to be Y =(

Comment

i used to remember SIA giving out the plastic 747 model, where you had to stick the decals on yourself instead of teddy bears. I used to love those things.

Comment

My one and only white Tee Teddy. Took him out of the protective plastic ( after 5 years!) for a better shot.
                    Last edited by xtramile; 3 October 2009, 12:56 PM.
                    www.milehiclub.sg

Comment

Teddy and pals... collector's items
                      www.milehiclub.sg

Comment

Working...
                      X