No 772LR or 747-8, for now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
    The guy sitting in the new Raffles Class seat in the third picture looks really miserable.
    LOLLLLLL
    John, you're number one!!!
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      The A380 will have the same Y & J, but a totally different new F to the 773ER. You knew this didn't you ? We've posted about it enough !!.
      Yes, I knew as discussed, just that its now quoted by Chew himself so we know without doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
        The guy sitting in the new Raffles Class seat in the third picture looks really miserable.
        He's probably thinking "I've got a UA domestic F back to ORD and its nowhere like this"

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          He's probably thinking "I've got a UA domestic F back to ORD and its nowhere like this"
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Same fella looks happy in Y?
            http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/photos...PhotoID=108259

Comment

Now he's thinking "That's more like it...well in terms of space. The IFE is a perk."

Comment

Yes, I knew as discussed, just that its now quoted by Chew himself so we know without doubt

Are you saying you didn't believe me ?. How dare you !.

Comment

SIA's Chew maintains interest in transpacific but not 747-8

Chew Choon Seng's still not convinced about the Intercontinental, even after LH's order.

BTW, the article says 35 passenger 744s in the fleet right now. That's not right, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                    That third picture shows something I didn't expect to see in the Business cabin - the colors are too light. Hopefully it won't stain.
                    The F seat DOES stain. In fact my 2B seat --just behind Chew Choon Seng had a stain of the kind a rubber sole would leave! AND the overhead light did not work! On the inaugural flight, no less!

Comment

BTW, the article says 35 passenger 744s in the fleet right now. That's not right, is it?
                      Down to 24 now that 9V-SMJ, 9V-SMM, and 9V-SMT have recently left the fleet.

Comment

Perhaps they're still a little unsure...another delay perhaps?

SINGAPORE Airlines, one of the launch customers for the Airbus A380 superjumbo, is considering cancelling part of its 19 aircraft order worth $5.2bn (£2.6bn, E3.9bn).

http://www.thebusinessonline.com/Doc...0-723D94CDFF8F

Also just found a really good article discussing the problems with the A380 right now: http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...i-business-hed
                        Last edited by globetrekker84; 18 December 2006, 05:11 PM.

Comment

SINGAPORE Airlines, one of the launch customers for the Airbus A380 superjumbo, is considering cancelling part of its 19 aircraft order worth $5.2bn (£2.6bn, E3.9bn).

http://www.thebusinessonline.com/Doc...0-723D94CDFF8F
                          First FedEx cancelled the A380 orders and now SQ is considering on cancelling the orders. This not a good year for Airbus and EADS
                          "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Working...
                          X