No announcement yet.

KrisShop introducing pre-order service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrisShop introducing pre-order service.

KrisShop will be introducing a new pre-order service for passengers with effect from 7 January 2008.

With this new service, passengers can now log on to KrisShop Online (http://www.krisshop.com) at least 3 days before their next flight with SIA to reserve their inflight sales items and make payment via credit card directly. The items will then be delivered to them onboard their indicated flight with SIA. Special "Pre-Order Only" items, not available in the KrisShop Catalogue, will also be featured on KrisShop Online for passengers' purchase.

Oh good. How nice of them more than a year or even two after I suggested it to them.

Comment

Finally! No more, "I'm sorry, we are currently have no stock of the item you wanted". Wished they introduced this service earlier, but nonetheless, a good move!
      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

CX had the feature long ago

(But they don't have book the cook)

Comment

i've had a similar service mentioned on SQ a few times before. I just told the flight attendant that I was flying at such and such day and would like that...etc The items never fail to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by impresta View Post
            i've had a similar service mentioned on SQ a few times before. I just told the flight attendant that I was flying at such and such day and would like that...etc The items never fail to arrive.
            They have had this 'service' for a looong time now. However, an inflight passenger sales request is different from the online version. It's a 'recovery' service meant for pax not getting an item coz it's out of stock. The downside is that we need to be flying with them again in the near future with a precise date and flt no.

Comment

pre-ordered some items on my cx stuffs since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                With this new service, passengers can now log on to KrisShop Online (http://www.krisshop.com) at least 3 days before their next flight with SIA to reserve their inflight sales items and make payment via credit card directly.
                So three days are required for a pre-order? I thought the 48-hour requirement on CX was constraining! (This, I must confess, from a customer who changes his mind waaay too often. )
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  So three days are required for a pre-order? I thought the 48-hour requirement on CX was constraining! (This, I must confess, from a customer who changes his mind waaay too often. )
                  but your credit card will be pre-billed. so you won't get poked... or, more precisely, find other ways to get poked...

Comment

Working...
                  X