KrisShop: Which Anti Aging Product?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrisShop: Which Anti Aging Product?

From the KrisShop catalog, which would you recommend to buy for the facial and eye anti-aging mosturizer creme? I like the sample from LX amenity kits La Prairie Cellular Time, but I was told it is too thick.
    Thanks in advance guys and gals!

Originally posted by SQ LPP
    I like the sample from LX amenity kits La Prairie Cellular Time, but I was told it is too thick.
    If it feels right for you (despite what others told you ) you should go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      If it feels right for you (despite what others told you ) you should go for it.
      Just want to use my vouchers, so at least save some spending there. Unfortunately, the Cellular Time is not sold in KrisShop. Please help.

Comment

I echo StarG's advice - skincare or makeup (if you're into that sort of thing) - is deeply personal. I know many a girl who's gone out and bought the most expensive Sisley/La Mer/woteva and used it once, and given the rest away cause it caused rashes.

Comment

i swear by the la prairie skin caviar luxe eye cream. it is excellent- better than la mer's new eye concentrate. as for the facial anti-aging moisturizer, i think that la prairie is inferior to the creme de la mer. however, both are thick. i haven't tried any of the l'occitane facial moisturizer lines, so i can not comment. it's a shame krisshop doesn't sell la mer. i usually just end up blowing my pps vouchers on JW Blue and Macallan 18.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
            ...i usually just end up blowing my pps vouchers on JW Blue and Macallan 18....
            Agree with you on the Macallan But for me, Nivea Soft moisturiser at £1.50 per tube is the best anti-ageing product,....I'm actually 65 years old don't you know

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
              Agree with you on the Macallan But for me, Nivea Soft moisturiser at £1.50 per tube is the best anti-ageing product,....I'm actually 65 years old don't you know
              don't worry, i won't tell mrs. nickbot your true age. hope we can get together sometime in the near future and have a glass of macallan. happy holidays to you and mrs. nickbot- you guys are always in my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                don't worry, i won't tell mrs. nickbot your true age. hope we can get together sometime in the near future and have a glass of macallan. happy holidays to you and mrs. nickbot- you guys are always in my thoughts.
                Lovely message thanks taipeiflyer Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas - mrs nickbot and I look forward to having that drink sometime

Comment

Working...
                X