Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R-Class Online Booking: Does SQ not allow pre-allocation of seats online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Class Online Booking: Does SQ not allow pre-allocation of seats online?

Last week I used SQ's website to book a one way-ticket in R-Class for departure in February 2008... strangely I cannot preselect my seat online... Is it normal that you cannot select your "Suite" online prior to departure? Did anyone have the same experience? I can't think of any reasons why SQ wouldn't let R- Class passengers choose their seats online... after all they pay the highest fares...

I also booked a C-Class ticket on A380 for November 2008, one way as well, and didn't experience any problems choosing my seat on the website...

To the few who have experienced SQ's Suite Class: Are there any significant differences between the seats? Any seats to avoid? I've read some prefer row 3. I will take the overnight flight SIN-SYD and need to get as much sleep as I can as I'll have a long drive the next day...

THX

Originally posted by SQOZflyer View Post
    I can't think of any reasons why SQ wouldn't let R- Class passengers choose their seats online... after all they pay the highest fares...
    It's obviously a bug in the system, not recognising the "R" fare class. Call SQ by phone.

Comment

Working...
    X